Lucifer

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It's been a few seasons since we stopped watching Castle so can't speak to recent stuff, but this really feels like old school fun Castle. Hope the season stays fun.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Same. The idea and trailers came out as cheesy, but the pilot was actually good. Kinda over the top, but good. Looking forward for some good heart eating.
Agreed. Watching Lucifer pretty much troll humanity while on a vacation
smile.png

I just hope they do not get too deep into the undertones of Lucifer having a turn of heart. I think it would be better if he had a maintained interest in being just an evil guy and that continued on. Say for instance, the world was just getting too goody goody and he had to go in and mess it up otherwise he wouldn't have anyone to torment.

spronk

FPS noob
its ok, its clearly written towards women with the devil being rogueish yet weirdly feminist and moral/good yet a bad boy too (only in the "right ways"). it makes zero sense that Lucifer would want to spend his time solving murders in LA with some random chick detective but that's basically the show.

its fun to watch right now but if they stick to a formulaic killer-of-the-week its probably going to get super cliche and boring. I don't see them veering hard into Dominion style "end of the world" territory too much though, maybe just some rando "gotta catch all the demons" kinda stuff.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
After one has debauched and tortured and punished mortals since the begining of time one gets bored. Solving crimes with a random chick in LA is different for him and that alone probably makes it worth trying for a bit.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He's interested in her because his 'power' doesn't work on her. That's it. When you are used to being able to make everything in creation spill its guts to you at the drop of a hat it is a mystery that needs solving when you find someone that doesn't.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Really enjoyed it from start to finish, although I was surprised that things got wrapped up in one episode, I was expecting more of a story arc. Not sure how long they can sustain it on a X of the week formula, but if they keep it as funny and entertaining as that I'll keep watching.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If he continues to deliver awesome lines, I don't know if I even care if it gets formulaic. Some of those lines are fucking gold.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wife and I watched this... we both loved it. I agree it's fun watching the devil troll humans. Apparently looking at the upcoming scenes he starts to lose some of his "powers", which makes me think he'll have to recenter around being less "good" at some point to keep things rolling.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I think if you're a fan of the comic this is supposed to be based on you're going to hate this show.

Things so far it has in common with the comic.

1. He has a club in L.A.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I enjoyed the series and characters enough to tattoo parts of my body with them but when watching the show I had no clue it was related. I was a bit surprised and then just said fuck it because the main dude is enjoyable. I'll keep watching.

spronk

FPS noob
the bartender chick who looks like a young Halle Berry is smoking hot. Too bad she's not the detective, and the show isn't on Starz. Titties and more violence would turn this show from a 7/10 to a 10/10

also when lucifer scared the record producer guy by looking like the devil we think in the mirror, is that his real form or is his human form his real form? If he's really a deviled red scaley dude... well, wouldn't some women see his true form when they are banging...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No idea, but in the comics Lucifer is an angel. When he retires from Hell he gave up none of his powers, but had Morpheus (in Sandman) cut his wings off. So he just looked like a human, basically. The Lucifer series had a lot of plots based around Lucifer's enemies trying to fuck with him. He also had a demon that came with him and acted as a waitress. Mazikeen. Her back story and a few arcs around her family might make it to the screen if the series gets the ratings to stay on the air a few seasons.