Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
It's really disappointing that the giant thing is something you've missed while quoting the bible often especially. There's plenty of delving into David and Goliath that has evidenced Goliath as a 9 foot tall or so human. A tall freak, not another species.

I never said another species. All of these giants had 6 fingers and Goliath was on the smaller scale of these beings. They were part human and part angelic bloodline. These Nephilim are the mythological heroes such as Hercules, Perseus etc. This is why they possessed super human capabilities. The Bible says these beings were "the heroes of old, the men of renown". However, to hide the truth they were slowly turned into mythological entities to make it seem like they were just fictional stories.

The stories of reptilian like humans goes far beyond skin conditions and that's honestly an embarrassing excuse. Eve was deceived by a snake and Satan is said to be a serpent. It wasn't an actual snake like we know of them today but was a reptilian human like being. This is why humans today have a reptilian part of the brain because Satan intermingled his DNA with man's and corrupted us. Do you think that it's just a coincidence that Adam and Eve were tempted by a serpent then afterwards they realized they were naked(because they engaged in sex) and now we have a reptilian part of the brain?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do you think that it's just a coincidence that Adam and Eve were tempted by a serpent then afterwards they realized they were naked(because they engaged in sex) and now we have a reptilian part of the brain?

Usually I can at least follow your batshit crazy ideas, but this one I don't see the connection.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Usually I can at least follow your batshit crazy ideas, but this one I don't see the connection.

What don't you get exactly?
Citation needed.

Well, the Bible has numerous passages speaking of these giants and mention that they have 6 fingers and toes. Also, there are ancient Sumerian statues depicting giants with 6 fingers. There's also skeletons being dug up as Music pointed out of giants possessing 6 fingers and toes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Citation needed. Your retarded YouTube videos do not count.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I never said another species. All of these giants had 6 fingers and Goliath was on the smaller scale of these beings. They were part human and part angelic bloodline. These Nephilim are the mythological heroes such as Hercules, Perseus etc. This is why they possessed super human capabilities. The Bible says these beings were "the heroes of old, the men of renown". However, to hide the truth they were slowly turned into mythological entities to make it seem like they were just fictional stories.

The stories of reptilian like humans goes far beyond skin conditions and that's honestly an embarrassing excuse. Eve was deceived by a snake and Satan is said to be a serpent. It wasn't an actual snake like we know of them today but was a reptilian human like being. This is why humans today have a reptilian part of the brain because Satan intermingled his DNA with man's and corrupted us. Do you think that it's just a coincidence that Adam and Eve were tempted by a serpent then afterwards they realized they were naked(because they engaged in sex) and now we have a reptilian part of the brain?
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
why does the temptation in the Garden of Eden being from a serpent have anything to do with Adam and Eve realizing they were naked?

Because part of the temptation was sexual intercourse which is what the eating of the apple symbolizes. It wasn't an actual apple. This is why after they had sex they became aware of their nakedness and decided to cover their private parts.

• 2Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

"Reptilian Brain" is just a term, and by any logic was developed first before anything else considering it's physically located in the brain next to basic functions like breathing.

Re: Nephilim, not even remotely close for the core part of the argument and rest is drastic supposition.

On 6 fingered statues, you might want to study up on Jewish mythology, you seem to have missed it if you don't understand where that began.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Because part of the temptation was sexual intercourse which is what the eating of the apple symbolizes. It wasn't an actual apple. This is why after they had sex they became aware of their nakedness and decided to cover their private parts.
I want to know what group came up with pizza. It has some of the most naturally occurring MSG in it, all packed together. This must be to make us all more intelligent. Maybe the tomato is the real forbidden fruit with all the MSG it contains and it actually makes us more intelligent? Many studies have shows breast milk is better for developing IQ and it also has high MSG content.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Goliath was on the smaller scale of these beings. They were part human and part angelic bloodline
Goliath... the hero we deserve
Nephilim are the mythological heroes such as Hercules, Perseus etc. This is why they possessed super human capabilities. The Bible says these beings were "the heroes of old, the men of renown".
Remind me again where in the Bible these two show up, I haven't been to church in close to 20 years. Is it the same book where Jesus rides the Utahraptor? And wouldn't Jesus be leery of dinosaurs and their reptilian nature?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Goliath... the hero we deserve

Remind me again where in the Bible these two show up, I haven't been to church in close to 20 years. Is it the same book where Jesus rides the Utahraptor? And wouldn't Jesus be leery of dinosaurs and their reptilian nature?

Genesis Chapter 6 and the Book of Enoch.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Well you make a dude with a dick, and a chick with a few holes to stick the dick into, keep them naked, give then sex drive, etc do you think will happen?

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
isn't that one just an old hoax?

Nope. It was one of the texts discovered among the dead sea scrolls. Enoch is considered the greatest prophet of God and is thought to be the Egyptian god Thoth and builder of the Great Pyramid complex.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hmm Vegas shooter had 23 weapons. Bet that's just a coincidence tho?

Oh and on the 32nd floor (23 backwards) just more coincidences tho!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I saw both twos and threes several times today. Not together, not making 23, but I just saw twos and threes all over. On license plates, mailboxes, house numbers, hell, even a phone number I dialed had an actual 23 in it.

Obviously I'm channeling the beginning of the end. Watch out people!

• 2Worf