Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Lived less than an hour away from the Palomar Observitory, which is owned by CalTech and has nothing to do with NASA, and went there several times. NASA must have tens of thousands of people in on the secret. Pretty impressive that there's not a single reputable leak.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Try it yourself you dumb fuck. Go to an observatory and look at any planet and see if they look anything like what you're shown by NASA photographs.

You mean resolution differences? And ones that are less distorted because they're from outside the atmosphere? Yea, they look a bit crisper and more detailed (like 480p vs. 2160p) but that's entirely because they've got better hardware and a better vantage point. (And before you start something about "atmosphere not distorting images" - if you're going that direction, you better be prepared to explain common easy to observe atmospheric distortions like heat ones being fake somehow first...)

But that's all just a difference of better hardware (and vantage) in reality.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Lived less than an hour away from the Palomar Observitory, which is owned by CalTech and has nothing to do with NASA, and went there several times. NASA must have tens of thousands of people in on the secret. Pretty impressive that there's not a single reputable leak.

And in my case, I deal with a few NASA people including one (retired) couple that likes plenty of conspiracy theory nonsense - funny that they that latch onto almost every damn conspiracy theory there is (9/11, Bush nonsense, Benghazi, etc) don't latch onto the "NASA is bullshit" train.

I'm sure it's a false flag or something though, right?

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So it's trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls with the occasional side action when someone decides to take him seriously. This thread is reaching some sort of singularly.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's almost like the dust clouds of different elements in space doesn't actually look like much so color is added for effect...

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's almost like the dust clouds of different elements in space doesn't actually look like much so color is added for effect...

It's also almost like different waves (radio, infrared, visible, ultraviolet) aren't colorized and combined to create amazingly awesome pictures of things in space.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't believe planets are real because he can't see them...
Believes in flat earth, lizard men, and invisible giants because he can't see them...

Can't explain that

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Doesn't believe planets are real because he can't see them...
Believes in flat earth, lizard men, and invisible giants because he can't see them...

Can't explain that

The fuck are you talking about? Planets exist but they aren't land masses like Earth. I believe flat Earth because that appears to be what it is based on visual observations as well as the physical properties of water which always remains flat. I believe reptilian like beings and giant beings exist because literally every ancient civilization that never had any contact with one another all have stories of such beings.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
vArzWOj.gif

• 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
as well as the physical properties of water which always remains flat.

Except in zero gravity situations where it takes the shape of a sphere. Also funny you praise Newton so much but don't seem to believe in the properties of Gravity.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I believe reptilian like beings and giant beings exist because literally every ancient civilization that never had any contact with one another all have stories of such beings.

You're not wrong.

komodo-ambush.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

African_Elephant_With_Big_Tusks_600.jpg

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I believe reptilian like beings and giant beings exist because literally every ancient civilization that never had any contact with one another all have stories of such beings.

The trip reports from all corners of the world are exactly the same, pre-internet, pre-media. They all see serpents and speak to serpents. One such trip report is in the Bible itself. Just one of many thousands.

All segregated cultures without any known method of contact with other cultures, all see the same serpents and have serpents communicate with them. Its a fact that can't be explained other than to say that our DNA has these images in it somehow which to me seems ridiculous-- but if that is the best explanation, it says a lot about how REAL these reptiles are.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The trip reports from all corners of the world are exactly the same, pre-internet, pre-media. They all see serpents and speak to serpents. One such trip report is in the Bible itself. Just one of many thousands.

All segregated cultures without any known method of contact with other cultures, all see the same serpents and have serpents communicate with them. Its a fact that can't be explained other than to say that our DNA has these images in it somehow which to me seems ridiculous-- but if that is the best explanation, it says a lot about how REAL these reptiles are.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a somewhat advanced pre civ civ that's been completely lost, which would explain a lot of the oddities around the world as well as the similar story's and cultural themes, but that's about where my conspiritard stops.

• 1Like

Vaclav

The fuck are you talking about? Planets exist but they aren't land masses like Earth. I believe flat Earth because that appears to be what it is based on visual observations as well as the physical properties of water which always remains flat. I believe reptilian like beings and giant beings exist because literally every ancient civilization that never had any contact with one another all have stories of such beings.

Gigantism and scale like skin conditions were more drastically noticeable in such times, these days a person with gigantism just feels "tall" since 8-9 ft vs 6-7 ft normal folk doesn't feel extreme. Back when adult men were rarely much past 5 foot though....

And for skin conditions, even something trivial like eczema untreated for decades gets pretty damn scaly in appearance.

• 2Like

Vaclav

It's really disappointing that the giant thing is something you've missed while quoting the bible often especially. There's plenty of delving into David and Goliath that has evidenced Goliath as a 9 foot tall or so human. A tall freak, not another species.

• 1Like