Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lumi is a troll job 100%. He ain’t the real lumie and even if he is, he is just trolling for fun

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Giggles, fuck off. Lumi was crazy long before that video.

You guys are such douches and want your "gotcha moment" so bad you aren't even touching the really interesting stuff Lumi thinks.

That being said, quit being fucking douches. Lumi is infinitely more valuable than the vast majority of ass clowns in this thread.

And goddamnit Lumi, flat earth? Really?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Giggles, fuck off. Lumi was crazy long before that video.

You guys are such douches and want your "gotcha moment" so bad you aren't even touching the really interesting stuff Lumi thinks.

That being said, quit being fucking douches. Lumi is infinitely more valuable than the vast majority of ass clowns in this thread.

And goddamnit Lumi, flat earth? Really?

Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's the real Lumie.

I've told them and invited a_skeleton_03 to read my Conversation with him (without Lumi's permission but I doubt he had a problem) to verify it's the real Lumi.

From what I gather Fake lumi is just a meme by the willfully ignorant at this point.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've gamed with him across several EQ emu servers. Unless there was a fake 8? years ago...

Ironic the ppl bashing our conspiracy guy don't believe he is real? Don't remeber carlins bit on irony.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've gamed with him across several EQ emu servers. Unless there was a fake 8? years ago...

Ironic the ppl bashing our conspiracy guy don't believe he is real? Don't remeber carlins bit on irony.

He identified personal RL details to me, there is no way to fake personally identifying information.

An open and shut case, and that's why I'm guessing the admins merged his posts from the last forums after that

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well first of all, everything you know about the universe comes from NASA and you've never actually seen any of these planets or galaxies with your own eyes and yet you trust it completely. Also yes, the universe and everything in it is an artificial construction. Inanimate objects can't just magically create themselves. Houses don't build themselves. Cars don't build themselves. Paintings don't paint themselves. Books don't write themselves. Yet you believe a planet which is infinitely more complex than any of these things can some how magically form on its own. I'll take "what's the opposite of logic" for 500 Alex!

That's called entropy.

There are nearly unlimited disorganized states and very few organized states. Your mistake is assuming the way the earth and life is now is the way it's "meant to be" rather than just the way it ended up.

All intelligent life would assume their place was the end goal, regardless of how they ended up

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't forget the giant turtle, which is the backbone of the flat earth.

2YfvSeg.gif

• 3Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
you've never actually seen any of these planets or galaxies with your own eyes and yet you trust it completely.

df8d07409d9255c3aa88a53f5de33fe1.jpg

Nope, no one on the planet has EVER been able to build their own backyard telescope to see planets or any other astral body before. NEVER EVER!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Nope, no one on the planet has EVER been able to build their own backyard telescope to see planets or any other astral body before. NEVER EVER!

Guess what idiot, they never look like the fanciful CGI pictures that NASA shows us.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

It's because at the very start the account was not real. Whether that has changed by now, no idea. Will concede that to the powers that be.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Guess what idiot, they never look like the fanciful CGI pictures that NASA shows us.

Another painfully stupid post brought to us by Lumi that could have been cleared up with just one minute using that useless mass between his ears. Sadly about half way through the process his ADHD kicks in and ALIENS!

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Another painfully stupid post brought to us by Lumi that could have been cleared up with just one minute using that useless mass between his ears. Sadly about half way through the process his ADHD kicks in and ALIENS!

Try it yourself you dumb fuck. Go to an observatory and look at any planet and see if they look anything like what you're shown by NASA photographs.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

so the planets are actually not spheres? and spherical planets are NASA cgi trickery?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Try it yourself you dumb fuck. Go to an observatory and look at any planet and see if they look anything like what you're shown by NASA photographs.

Was at the Griffith observatory earlier this month. And yes, they do.

• 1Like