Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The Lumie thread was never supposed to be about a bunch of nasty back and forth. That's why you don't have any posters, no topics. All you guys do is look for something to be bitter and angry about. You don't even bother bullshitting, no jokes, no nothing. I know people like that in real life, and they are far on the spectrum.
Huh, I always thought it was a place where Lumie could post batshit insane conspiracy theories as to not shit up the rest of the forum. I WAS WAY OFF!

And Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre is correct. You see, my earlier post was what we call poking the bear "around these parts." How's that for bullshitting and joking?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
PM's say otherwise. As does the thread itself. You're a weird dude... socially awkward to be sure.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I always thought it was a place where Lumie could post batshit insane conspiracy theories as to not shit up the rest of the forum.

This is true

PM's say otherwise. As does the thread itself. You're a weird dude... socially awkward to be sure.

Sure looks to me like the thread is basically three to four people telling you you're a nutbag.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Huh, I always thought it was a place where Lumie could post batshit insane conspiracy theories as to not shit up the rest of the forum. I WAS WAY OFF!

And Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre is correct. You see, my earlier post was what we call poking the bear "around these parts." How's that for bullshitting and joking?

Its great, and you saw how I played off it so we could get cracking on those electromagnetic fields and the selection of dates for Holidays during unfavorable months for Christianity in Rome and how they relate to mental health and subjugation of a poor and underprivileged populace at the time of Jesus. Wizfyre's post is exactly what wasn't OK, as its been going on for awhile now and its his posting style. He is just a toxic coke-bottle eyed forever alone type of dude.

Hmm I'm getting the feeling you thought WizFire told me something I didn't already know. Great post, followed up by a not so great post.

Anyway that's it for me tonight. Anyone who knows anything about autism knows hodj hodj and his buddies can go on at length about nothing.

And lumie isn't coming back kid, I'm all you've got.

• 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya'll want some crazy, or ya'll want some autism and bitter forever alone socially awkward weirdos who's backpack I threw in the toilet 20 years ago at my private school where they were supposed to be safe from bullies?

Uh huh.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We've got all the crazy and tism we can handle right now with you in this thread.

Dunno why you keep asking if we want what you've already given us.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Notice how I pointed out he wasn't smart enough to realize you were baiting his retarded ass, then went into rants proving he wasn't smart enough to pick up on it?

• 2Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Notice how I pointed out he wasn't smart enough to realize you were baiting his retarded ass, then went into rants proving he wasn't smart enough to pick up on it?

You think by Drakain's ratings a few days ago that I wouldn't know his stance?

Whats up with you man? This forum is a lot nerdier than I remember, a lot of "slow" posters.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm sorry guys. I didn't realize jayrebb was actually an insane person when I started this.

My mistake.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We've got all the crazy and tism we can handle right now with you in this thread.

Dunno why you keep asking if we want what you've already given us.

Yeah but its important I show the staff why this thread sucks and why people are being denied good posts. I more than made my case, its up to them to casually discuss and decide if the Lumie thread will receive any moderation.

That's all there is to it, you have very limited say in the matter. And haven't contributed much to the churn. You're a shitposter.

• 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm sorry guys. I didn't realize jayrebb was actually an insane person when I started this.

My mistake.

Strong cringe kid, what was your registration date on the original FOH? I don't remember you at all...

Who are you? And why did you think you should start posting? I know you're a 4chan transplant, thats about it.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What prescriptions are you supposed to be on that you aren't on currently?

haloperidol?
thorazine?
fluphenazine?

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ya'll want some crazy, or ya'll want some autism and bitter forever alone socially awkward weirdos who's backpack I threw in the toilet 20 years ago at my private school where they were supposed to be safe from bullies?

Uh huh.

Take what Sam Harris says in this quote just replace Elvis being alive with whatever windmill you are currently tilting your head at and understand that you will pay that price on this message board, every time.

Take, for example, the people who think Elvis is still alive… What’s wrong with this claim? Why is this claim not vitiating our academic departments and corporations? I’ll tell you why, and it’s very simple. We have not passed laws against believing Elvis is still alive. It’s just whenever somebody seriously represents his belief that Elvis is still alive – in a conversation, on a first date, at a lecture, at a job interview – he immediately pays a price. He pays a price in ill-concealed laughter.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Take what Sam Harris says in this quote just replace Elvis being alive with whatever windmill you are currently tilting your head at and understand that you will pay that price on this message board, every time.

Didn't read. What about you, why did you think you should start posting?

I don't remember you on FOH either. Are you sure you made the right decision to start posting in 2016?

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Funny, I don't recall you being completely insane either.

And if you don't remember Burnem on the old site, then your memory is pretty shit.

You got an answer, or naw?

I'm thinking the answer to my question is "All of them, and then some" at this point.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Funny, I don't recall you being completely insane either.

And if you don't remember Burnem on the old site, then your memory is pretty shit.

I'm thinking the answer to my question is "All of them, and then some" at this point.

he certainly knew better than to post too much then I'd wager, the mods kept it clean then and people loved the forums a lot more.

I don't remember you though, any insight as to why would be great thanks. And what made you start posting, tell us a little bit about yourself.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh he was a fairly prolific poster.

Again, if you don't recall him there, that is a strong indicator that you have memory loss issues. I believe that comes from not taking your haloperidol regularly. Like 5 times a day.

• 1Like