Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lumie was forced into his own thread to contain him and mock him and pretending to act like the thread was set up for serious debate is as laughable as your stance on almost everything.

Aw I'm sorry there lil buddy, but its not 2002 anymore either. We have new guests from new forums, and they want to see a REDDIT style conspiracy thread.

We can't support a reddit conspiracy thread with you bubbas around throwing rocks, and that's why I sounded the alarm to @Amod incase they wanted to see more reddit, and less dumb ass bullshit ad hominem nobody cares about in this forum.

Whaddya say we agree on some progress, partna' ?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Fires of Heaven Guild Message Board - View Profile: jayrebb

Registration date: June 2004. Post count 989.

Also an example of the Nirvana that was discussion threads back then.

zZjF1OT.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Aw I'm sorry there lil buddy, but its not 2002 anymore either. We have new guests from new forums, and they want to see a REDDIT style conspiracy thread.

We can't support a reddit conspiracy thread with you bubbas around throwing rocks, and that's why I sounded the alarm to @Amod incase they wanted to see more reddit, and less dumb ass bullshit ad hominem nobody cares about in this forum.

Whaddya say we agree on some progress, partna' ?

Progress would be you shutting the fuck up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Cool man. It looks like you were a real deal certified dude-rancher on the original FOH with a great career in making telephone calls in your prime earning years. Well, at least we got this whole thing figured out.

390 posts, so you'd say it was quality over quantity back then, I reckon?

********ICE BURN********

Should also point out that that was in 2008. By 2012 he had 2500 posts while you managed to climb all the way to 3k before you got your dumb ass banned in 2010.

Also reading through your Nets seems to paint a rather bleak picture of how people felt about you. You were also a Jug, it's like a desert wasteland made up of pure stupid on your FoH profile.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Should also point out that that was in 2008. By 2012 he had 2500 posts while you managed to climb all the way to 3k before you got your dumb ass banned in 2010.

Desperate times called for desperate measures, my friend. I got RRP'd and went out like a boss. I called for the ban myself while in the madhouse.

Surely you understand?

Now put the gun down so we can be friends again.

WizFire you got your bustle on? The way you're riding my nuts...

• 2Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I edited in a sarcasm tag so you don't miss the fact I'm making fun of your position.

But what you don't realize is that I'm an unassailable member of the dark JugHood, you might say we're a position-adverse group.

The liquid takes the shape of the container, you feelers? And we've been around a long time....a long time.....

*Season 1 True Detective villain voice on the cemetery lawn mower*

scene where the mods first approached me in 2008

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I edited in a sarcasm tag so you don't miss the fact I'm making fun of your position.

And bro, that looks fucking awesome. Anything beats shut the fuck up this, fucktard that. I think you need to fill up your cup.

I'd be much obliged....I've got a lot of juice to share...

• 2Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I see the crazy is still going strong after my hour drive back to home.

Imma eat some dinner, play some Nioh, you keep on posting crazy shit here. I'll get back to you when I feel like it.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ha ha, oh yes, you get back to me big jihodj I'll be waiting for you to make yourself seem important again.

I'll be waiting a long time...a long time...

• 2Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
p.s. you should look into a bustle, thats a mighty fine salt offensive you two skirts are on....a mighty fine salt offensive...

• 2Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've had a lot of great dinners....oh yes...a lot of great dinners...keep us posted....

• 2Salty

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Repeatedly one-lining vulgarity wasn't one of the valued post qualities, as you might have guessed.
False. That was literally all I did and I had one of the top 10 internets rankings on FOH.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
False. That was literally all I did and I had one of the top 10 internets rankings on FOH.

Honestly don't remember you behaving like that. But yea back in character...

Oh yeah soygen, you had a lot of top 10 rankings....a lot of top 10 internets rankings...

do you remember anything about ur buddy jayrebb's internets ratings? i reckon you had a hand in those....yeah.....a real hand in those.....a real hand....

• 2Salty

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be fair, if I have a hand in your impressive negs...it was only 1 by my hand.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like