Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh nvmd I figured out why you aren't taking your haloperidol as prescribed

Haloperidol: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings - Drugs.com

Do NOT use haloperidol if:
  • you are allergic to any ingredient in haloperidol
  • you are in a coma, have Parkinson disease, or have severe central nervous system depression (eg, severe drowsiness, slow or shallow breathing)
  • you have severely low levels of certain white blood cells (neutrophils)
  • you are taking astemizole, dofetilide, dronedarone, nilotinib, propafenone, sodium oxybate (GHB), terfenadine, or tetrabenazine
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.

Clearly you are in a retardation induced coma and thus have been skipping your medication to avoid the potential side effects of dying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh he was a fairly prolific poster.

Again, if you don't recall him there, that is a strong indicator that you have memory loss issues. I believe that comes from not taking your haloperidol regularly. Like 5 times a day.

What was his reg date? maybe that will help. Was he a big factor? Were you?

Can you tell us about yourself?

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm sorry I don't pay attention to when people registered on an internet forum. This is not an important enough issue to waste my brain space on.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm sorry I don't pay attention to when people registered on an internet forum. This is not an important enough issue to waste my brain space on.

I mean did you post regularly under the old forum discussion policy? Circa 2002-2008 during the Golden Age?

I am guessing that is a no, by your answer. No need to reply its not about trying to embarass anyone over veteran status or stuff like that.

Lets just say I am doing a little case study.

• 1Salty

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
What was his reg date? maybe that will help. Was he a big factor? Were you?

Can you tell us about yourself?

Who wants to be the unfortunate soul that explains to the village idiot that the old FoH website data was imported to the new site?

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who wants to be the unfortunate soul that explains to the village idiot that the old FoH website data was imported to the new site?

Huh thats interesting, where is all my posts? Any reason as to why I only have 3 threads from the old FOH out of several thousand posts? Would be cool if @Amod that is privy to the system or has the exact dates of the backups repost the details. I have asked earlier but got no reply.

Genuinely curious in light of WizFire's post, which I assume is some kind of callout or diss? My backup only went to-2008-2009 it looks like, maybe 2007 with just a little bit of 07? Oh is that when you started posting on FOH WizFire and you have all your posts? Very cool man, I am missing essentially all of them and was hoping to get some big LULS. I've been deprived.

• 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What was your old forum name?

jayrebb, I've been "merged" judging by the search of the username now displaying jayrebb_foh as simply jayrebb. But only with a scrape of 2008, dab of 2009 Curt Schilling luls, and maybe a touch of '07. I assume that is all you've got, unless the database didn't include banned posters, but if thats the case I'd think I'd have absolutely no posts at all. Is it a more manual process? If I get a full merge I'd pretty much have to put the shekels up then.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Are we really having an argument about registration dates on a 15 year old site now as if that is some sort of proof of user quality?

• 1Solidarity

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
jayrebb, I've been "merged" judging by the search of the username now displaying jayrebb_foh as simply jayrebb. But only with a scrape of 2008, dab of 2009 Curt Schilling luls, and maybe a touch of '07. I assume that is all you've got, unless the database didn't include banned posters, but if thats the case I'd think I'd have absolutely no posts at all. Is it a more manual process? If I get a full merge I'd pretty much have to put the shekels up then.
We only have select threads from FoH itself, the rest are all rerolled ones.

In order to get the full FoH database we would have to pay Requiem $3k or something like that and nobody was interested in that.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are we really having an argument about registration dates on a 15 year old site now as if that is some sort of proof of user quality?

hmhmm, different rules, different posts. if the 3k ever happens, you'll be able to see the difference for yourself. Repeatedly one-lining vulgarity wasn't one of the valued post qualities, as you might have guessed. I bookmarked the issue, which was the purpose of my complaint, and I expect the same deference in this thread as I adapt to the new rules and policies.

My good chum.

Lumie was treated unfairly on FOH when he started giving the shitposts back to the shitheads, I wanted to make sure we are going to be fair about the hands-off stance going forward just because jihodj has 22k posts, has been here on new FOH longer, etc. Get it?

• 2Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only rerolled, here, and very very select threads from FoH.

My let-down was these select threads included none of the Vanguard fiasco, Brad's return to the forum, among other classics. I am guessing that is the paywall material Requiem believes people will eventually cave and buy for the forum...and he might be right...

Some day.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Now ask me if I care...

Eat shit.

zzzzzzzzzz kick rocks faggot.

You'd last all of a week in a community setting. The industrial segregation is how people like you thrive and avoid the natural checks and balances of humankind;)

Toodles.

• 2Salty