Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
did you know that there is actually 23 hours in a day, not 24? the govt is lying to you

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well, I never predicted the end of the world, merely the beginning of the tribulation. It's not like I think that the world will cease to exist on a specific day but rather the unfolding of Biblically catastrophic events that have been foretold would occur during our time. Also, I've only made 2 predictions and one of them was just overhyped without much evidence and it's not exactly easy to predict something like this. However I believe this time is different.

no, thats bullsit, you definitely predicted the end of the world and then you backtracked and moved goal posts like a bitch when the date came and went

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
clearly all these film directors but no one else knows The Secret and they are inserting subtle clues about it in their movies because reasons

Doesn't necessarily have to be the directors. Who knows who the one suggesting it is.

rad

Lord of Guk
Lumi, let's pivot for a moment. Why the systematic suppression of giants in the Americas? Natives all swear they existed and fought them, we had tons of evidence unearthed around the turn of the century that has all but vanished, what gives?

Is this to hide some of the possible truths present in the old testament? Another hybrid race of our long since departed stargods? The more time that passes and we continue to find these monothic structures it seems to lend credence to a race of highly capable humanoids that had a civilization that possibly encompassed the globe. Could these 9ft tall beings been our actual overlords during the true dark ages of man's past?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, let's pivot for a moment. Why the systematic suppression of giants in the Americas? Natives all swear they existed and fought them, we had tons of evidence unearthed around the turn of the century that has all but vanished, what gives?

Is this to hide some of the possible truths present in the old testament? Another hybrid race of our long since departed stargods? The more time that passes and we continue to find these monothic structures it seems to lend credence to a race of highly capable humanoids that had a civilization that possibly encompassed the globe. Could these 9ft tall beings been our actual overlords during the true dark ages of man's past?

These were the Nephilim of the Bible and the gods and demi gods of all mythology around the Earth. Of course they're going to supress all of this knowledge because Satan wants us to believe in nonsense like evolution and to do away with any evidence that points towards God and the truth contained in the Bible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
shadowy cabal because REASONS

Well the reason is because Satan wants to proclaim himself as God and in the Bible God always revealed his plans to the prophets. Therefor Satan also reveals his plans ahead of time and does this in the form of subtle clues in various forms of media just like what was done with 9 11.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well the reason is because Satan wants to proclaim himself as God and in the Bible God always revealed his plans to the prophets. Therefor Satan also reveals his plans ahead of time and does this in the form of subtle clues in various forms of media just like what was done with 9 11.

sure, and Satan plants all these clues in movies. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
i'm very pleased with the last two pages

I'm not. These guys are terrible at prediction busting. No one is asking for specifics as to what will constitute a "crisis" to properly fulfill the prophecy. No one is trying to pin down exactly what the prophecy contains and differentiate that from the daily bad shit that happens every day around the world. And no one is trying to head off the "well they didn't mention a year, so it could be any Sept 23!!!!" when this year nothing happens that could fulfill the prophecy.

Seriously, people, go watch some James Randi videos if you're going to try and debunk a Lumi prediction line of posts.

• 1Salty

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah....why does the entertainment industry have some secret insight to this disaster?....It's because they all sold their soul to SATAN!!! HA! I knew Brendan Fraser's CLASSIC movie Bedazzled was really how all rich/famous/successful people made it. That's how they know when the end times are coming!

So, this is what has always got me about motherfuckers that believe this shit. If you really believe in the bible and that it's from God, then you're probably familiar with the expression "like a thief in the night" alluding to the return of the lord. Like your fucking book says that exactly, so if people are saying it's happening like a Ron Paul gif then all of us non-believes are good. Because it's not fucking happening...because you're all talking about it.

But, that's all made up bullshit anyway.

Since it's clear that you've only read cliff notes of the Bible allow me to enlighten you. It only says the day will come upon us like a thief IF WE ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION. If you're like me and are sleeping with one eye open and then the day won't come as a surprise. Also, countless famous people literally blatantly admit they sold their souls so if you think it's a joke then you're delusional. Go watch the Bob Dylan interview and tell me he isn't dead ass serious.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'm not. These guys are terrible at prediction busting. No one is asking for specifics as to what will constitute a "crisis" to properly fulfill the prophecy. No one is trying to pin down exactly what the prophecy contains and differentiate that from the daily bad shit that happens every day around the world. And no one is trying to head off the "well they didn't mention a year, so it could be any Sept 23!!!!" when this year nothing happens that could fulfill the prophecy.

Seriously, people, go watch some James Randi videos if you're going to try and debunk a Lumi prediction line of posts.

There is no specifics given in regards to what exactly will occur nor is a specific year ever directly mentioned. However, a boatload of evidence is in fact pointing to this year. First, the parable of the fig tree states that the final generation would begin when Israel was declared a nation which occurred in 1947. The Bible also states that a generation lasts 70 years. 1947 + 70 = 2017. Then there's the Fatima prophecies which occurred in 1917 which spoken of 3 catastrophic wars and this year marks the 100th anniversary of these visions.

Then we have the prophecy of Malachi which says that the current Pope is the final Pope whom also happens to be the 266th Pope and September 23rd happens to be the 266th day of the year. Also, the Bible says the end times will come upon us like a woman in labor and the average gestation period of a human also just so happens to be 266 days.

What would constitute a crisis IMO would have to be an event at least equal to in caliber to 9/11. Something that will get the attention of every person on Earth.

• 1Like

rad

Lord of Guk
These were the Nephilim of the Bible and the gods and demi gods of all mythology around the Earth. Of course they're going to supress all of this knowledge because Satan wants us to believe in nonsense like evolution and to do away with any evidence that points towards God and the truth contained in the Bible.

Don't get me wrong, I dig theology but the timelines never sat well with me. How do I really believe all of history is contained within 6 thousand years? Do you really hand-wave it as a giant ruse?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Same exact date as the last one.

Powerful Quake Devastates Central Mexico, Leaving More Than 200 Dead

Deathtoll inaccurate, outdated breaking news article. Several apartment complexes and corporate towers have collapsed. Resonating damage from inhalation (9/11 sickness) expected to increase longterm mortality of everyone in the vicinity of Mexico City.

How do you explain the quake occuring on the 32nd year anniversary of the last quake if 33 is such a significant number? Margin of error in our modern calendar?

Did this quake occur on the 33rd anniversary? Its possible with adjustment that it is the 33rd year.

Pretty eerie stuff. Exact same quake, possibly 33 years to the exact date and time.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Don't get me wrong, I dig theology but the timelines never sat well with me. How do I really believe all of history is contained within 6 thousand years? Do you really hand-wave it as a giant ruse?

All history is not 6,000 years. Other people existed before Adam and Eve and Earth's history did not begin there. History makes no sense otherwise since it's not possible that two humans could be responsible for the multitude of diverse races there are.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The blast radius disintegrates apeman. 33 years to date boys.

Mexico City Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera said that 44 buildings had collapsed.

44. Another number of biblical proportions. 33 years, 44 buildings. Suck on that one.

• 1Picard

Sterling

El Presidente
Lumi Lumi can you please explain how this works in reality instead of in the delusional state of minds of the masses?
img_7509.jpg
sun-speed-flat-earth.jpg