Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I am 33 years old. There's literally millions of people my age. Coincidence? I doubt it.

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
that calendar isn't showing September 2017. September started on a Friday this year.

Doesn't need to say September really. Countless other sources simply point to 9 23. Some specifically say the date and others just point towards it. Just the fact that the date 23 and beyond are x'd out seems kind of strange. Then at the beginning of Little Shop of Horrors it says that on the 23rd of September the human race encounters a deadly threat to its very existence. It also shows a man reading a newspaper that mentions a solar eclipse. This movie released in 1986. There's a ridiculous amount of examples like this everywhere.

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Doesn't need to say September really. Countless other sources simply point to 9 23. Some specifically say the date and others just point towards it. Just the fact that the date 23 and beyond are x'd out seems kind of strange. Then at the beginning of Little Shop of Horrors it says that on the 23rd of September the human race encounters a deadly threat to its very existence. It also shows a man reading a newspaper that mentions a solar eclipse. This movie released in 1986. There's a ridiculous amount of examples like this everywhere.

download.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Evan Almighty is about a dude who has to build an Ark to save people from a disaster which occurs on September 23rd. The movie Red Dawn starts on September 22nd and the attack occurs on September 23rd. In the show Lost there's a scene which shows September 23rd and says catastrophic failure next to it. In the movie Deep Impact the people chosen to survive the disaster enter through gate 23. There's a show I forget the name of in which a bomb is set to explode at 923 Church Street. Another show where a nuke is set to go off in NYC and there's a scene where there's a guy being interrogated and he looks up at the clock and it says 9:23. Again, this is just a small sample size of the times this date is being specifically referenced. How can that many references be a coincidence?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Evan Almighty is about a dude who has to build an Ark to save people from a disaster which occurs on September 23rd. The movie Red Dawn starts on September 22nd and the attack occurs on September 23rd. In the show Lost there's a scene which shows September 23rd and says catastrophic failure next to it. In the movie Deep Impact the people chosen to survive the disaster enter through gate 23. There's a show I forget the name of in which a bomb is set to explode at 923 Church Street. Another show where a nuke is set to go off in NYC and there's a scene where there's a guy being interrogated and he looks up at the clock and it says 9:23. Again, this is just a small sample size of the times this date is being specifically referenced. How can that many references be a coincidence?

so Lumi, you think that a planet will smash into earth on september 23rd?

that probably would explain all these earthquakes right? the gravity from the approaching planet is already affecting the molten iron core inside earth and sloshing it around causing violent earthquakes

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
so Lumi, you think that a planet will smash into earth on september 23rd?

that probably would explain all these earthquakes right? the gravity from the approaching planet is already affecting the molten iron core inside earth and sloshing it around causing violent earthquakes

No I don't think it has to do with any approaching planet. I don't know what will happen but even as a skeptic like yourself you can't deny the coincidence of the overhwelming references to this date, the recent solar eclipse and all of these natural disasters lately. So far a half a dozen earthquakes and hurricanes completely wrecking shit within the past 3 weeks leading up to this date. At what point do things stop being a coincidence exactly?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No I don't think it has to do with any approaching planet. I don't know what will happen but even as a skeptic like yourself you can't deny the coincidence of the overhwelming references to this date, the recent solar eclipse and all of these natural disasters lately. So far a half a dozen earthquakes and hurricanes completely wrecking shit within the past 3 weeks leading up to this date. At what point do things stop being a coincidence exactly?

september is peak hurricane season and this isnt even close to being the worst in history. earthquakes happen all the time. you know what else is on the 23rd? my birthday. and the birthday of 1/365 of earths population

maxresdefault.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

there's a 1 in 365 chance of picking September 23rd when choosing an arbitrary date. there's way more than 365 movies and TV show episodes released in a year. if you look hard enough for it, you're going to see it a lot.

its like the old birthday paradox... if you have 23 random people in a room, there's a 50-50 chance that two of them have the same birthday. humans have a hard time wrapping their heads around exponentials.

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
september is peak hurricane season and this isnt even close to being the worst in history. earthquakes happen all the time. you know what else is on the 23rd? my birthday. and the birthday of 1/365 of earths population

maxresdefault.jpg
Sooooo what you're saying is that YOU are the anti-Christ?! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
there's a 1 in 365 chance of picking September 23rd when choosing an arbitrary date. there's way more than 365 movies and TV show episodes released in a year. if you look hard enough for it, you're going to see it a lot.

its like the old birthday paradox... if you have 23 random people in a room, there's a 50-50 chance that two of them have the same birthday. humans have a hard time wrapping their heads around exponentials.

Except when this date is referenced it's almost always in regards to a catastrophic event. Also, the sheer amount of references is extremely disproportionate compared to others.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
when your criteria for a meaningful mention is as low as this:

In the movie Deep Impact the people chosen to survive the disaster enter through gate 23.

just the fact that the number 23 is on something in a disaster movie? you're going to get a lot of false positives.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Except when this date is referenced it's almost always in regards to a catastrophic event. Also, the sheer amount of references is extremely disproportionate compared to others.

i think you predicted end of the world like 5 times over the years and blew it every single time.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
when your criteria for a meaningful mention is as low as this:

just the fact that the number 23 is on something in a disaster movie? you're going to get a lot of false positives.

Of all the numbers for them to choose, why 23? Especially in a movie about a global disaster. So many numbers to choose from and yet it's 23. In the movie 23 with Jim Carrey he says he met his wife in September on the 14th then says 9 plus 14 is 23. Of all the months to choose, why September? Could've literally used any month plus a date that adds up to 23 and yet they chose September followed by 23.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Of all the numbers for them to choose, why 23? Especially in a movie about a global disaster. So many numbers to choose from and yet it's 23. In the movie 23 with Jim Carrey he says he met his wife in September on the 14th then says 9 plus 14 is 23. Of all the months to choose, why September? Could've literally used any month plus a date that adds up to 23 and yet they chose September followed by 23.

if asked to pick a number 1-10, most people pick 7. 23 is a likewise attractive number, due to the peculiarities of the human mind interpreting a base-10 system, not due to any inherent significance.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah....why does the entertainment industry have some secret insight to this disaster?....It's because they all sold their soul to SATAN!!! HA! I knew Brendan Fraser's CLASSIC movie Bedazzled was really how all rich/famous/successful people made it. That's how they know when the end times are coming!

So, this is what has always got me about motherfuckers that believe this shit. If you really believe in the bible and that it's from God, then you're probably familiar with the expression "like a thief in the night" alluding to the return of the lord. Like your fucking book says that exactly, so if people are saying it's happening like a Ron Paul gif then all of us non-believes are good. Because it's not fucking happening...because you're all talking about it.

But, that's all made up bullshit anyway.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

clearly all these film directors but no one else knows The Secret and they are inserting subtle clues about it in their movies because reasons

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
i think you predicted end of the world like 5 times over the years and blew it every single time.

Well, I never predicted the end of the world, merely the beginning of the tribulation. It's not like I think that the world will cease to exist on a specific day but rather the unfolding of Biblically catastrophic events that have been foretold would occur during our time. Also, I've only made 2 predictions and one of them was just overhyped without much evidence and it's not exactly easy to predict something like this. However I believe this time is different.