Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's an uninhabited island. Just a little atol.
At the cords I threw up, you can see a pair of tracks that stretch along this stretch of the island.
You can follow those tracks to an object that's sitting in the ocean just off the island.
Looks like this thing hit hard and skidded for 4000 feet.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
ffs the island was mined and there are hand built stone huts and shit. It's not like people haven't been on the island before.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That's an uninhabited island. Just a little atol.
At the cords I threw up, you can see a pair of tracks that stretch along this stretch of the island.
You can follow those tracks to an object that's sitting in the ocean just off the island.
Looks like this thing hit hard and skidded for 4000 feet.

if it hit so hard that it skidded for 4,000 feet, there would have been an impact crater at the coords.

star buck island is actually a wildlife refuge now and used to be formerly inhabited, there are still abandoned buildings of a settlement there. and it gets visited regularly

what we are likely looking at is a set of tracks from a truck with a trailer being pulled behind it. and the object is likely some sort of abandoned building.

here you can see the abandoned building from northwest corner of the island

Starbuck_AKK_NWEnd.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Obviously, without even researching the island, you can see the old ruins and the old war shit.

Nice NatGeo vid!
There's plenty of pics and videos that have been taken there for years.

2.jpg

No, there certainly isn't an 'impact crater'. Judging by the tracks, it appears that it came along parallel to the island and did a skid job to it's resting place.
What is that large check of debris that clearly made tracks along the island, into the sea and as of 2010's imaging data, that's still face down in the surf?
Chunk of boat? Airplane wingtip? Google earth hoax?
It doesn't match up with anything else on the island as far as buildings or other objects are concerned.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Obviously, without even researching the island, you can see the old ruins and the old war shit.

Nice NatGeo vid!
There's plenty of pics and videos that have been taken there for years.

View attachment 153569

No, there certainly isn't an 'impact crater'. Judging by the tracks, it appears that it came along parallel to the island and did a skid job to it's resting place.
What is that large check of debris that clearly made tracks along the island, into the sea and as of 2010's imaging data, that's still face down in the surf?
Chunk of boat? Airplane wingtip? Google earth hoax?
It doesn't match up with anything else on the island as far as buildings or other objects are concerned.

there was a french freighter crash there a few decades back, could be upper deck of that. at any rate its clearly a structure, and the tracks are clearly tractor/truck tracks

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
A) Perfectly reasonable explanations
B) Alien space ship crashes on an island and world governments just leave it there for Google Satellites to take pictures.

OBVIOUSLY the answer is always B.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lumi's gonna have to train you in the art of doubling down if you're ever gonna get anywhere in this game.

Smilin hard. As with a PvP server-- you have your PKs and anti-PKs.

Never let anyone win an argument just because they are right.

• 1Worf

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Meade, a Christian numerologist and self-described “researcher,” says Sept. 23 is foretold in the Bible’s Book of Revelation as the day a series of catastrophic events will begin, and as a result, “a major part of the world will not be the same,” the Washington Post reports.

Sept. 23 falls 33 days after last month’s total solar eclipse as proof of his prophecy.

Jesus lived for 33 years.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Meade, a Christian numerologist and self-described “researcher,” says Sept. 23 is foretold in the Bible’s Book of Revelation as the day a series of catastrophic events will begin, and as a result, “a major part of the world will not be the same,” the Washington Post reports.

Sept. 23 falls 33 days after last month’s total solar eclipse as proof of his prophecy.

Ahh, Meade.

How many times has he found the exact date of the end of the world so far? He's been mostly silent since his 2012 prediction failed to deliver...

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

There's farrrrrr more to it. 33 is also the number of degrees in free masonry. Also the date is shown in dozens upon dozens different unrelated forms of media dating up to several decades old. Why are they showing us this very specific date over and over? It's well beyond the point of being a coincidence.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy fuck! 33 was my jersey number in little league!!! I was a fat little motherfucker back then. The fatter you were the higher your number.

Who am I kidding? I still am! lololol

Anyway that's all the proof I needed to finally believe. Thank you for opening my eyes. Now I gotta get working on this can of Pringles.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users