Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
23905729_1963296847270952_5870690303632844776_n.png.jpg

I can't even think past how dreadful she is. Maybe he needed a dominant American woman to walk all over him and his family. Id liken it to his way of getting back at the establishment. Send in Self-Absorbedzilla to just destroy the fucking thing overnight and troll the fuck out of his better looking more successful brother.

Royal mystique built up over thousands of fucking years shattered in about 20 minutes flat. Check that interview.

If Im Queen Liz-- I give Harry 2 soup ladles to the back of the head.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There a flat earth demonstration booth there? Something where they throw glass bottles up through the ceiling and the bottle shatters into a million pieces demonstrating gravity can't exist because the bottle shouldn't break if gravity is so powerful?

I want to see a lot of broken glass, man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lol this fucking retard thinks we've been to the moon. Kid is either a shill or a full blown retard. Of all the conspiracy theories that exist, figuring out we've never been to the moon is without a doubt one of if not the easiest of all to realize. Truly takes a special kind of stupid to think we went to the moon.
There's basically only one place you can go with the 200,000lbs of rocket fuel the Saturn V rocket had.

We see the thing take off, why not go to moon once you get it into space?

• 4Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I have absolutely no idea why this very video popped up in my youtube suggestions. I think google has very, very wrong ideas about me...

(or maybe they have the right ones, and I'm unaware of who I really am?)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I say fuck them and their "scared the daylights" bullshit.

Bring on the fastest passenger jets and trains possible. Stop cucking train speed based on tunnel compression. I thought this was a Greater Good country? Let em rip baby.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Adebisi Adebisi , just realised that tradeshow you posted was held two days ago. You should have gone there, asked people for crystals that repel Reptilian auras, or for if the scented incense is gluten free. Oh, and taken creepshots of all the hippy chicks and posted here. You missed out dude!

• 2Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Nuclear attack on Iran incoming! To the bunkers!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user