awQV0wW_700b.jpg

Holes in the wrong spot. Gosh.

iu

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
L-potato - Proving the existence of an intellectual black hole. Facts go in, but only garbage comes out.

• 2Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
He had to postpone until the coming week.

Flat-earth rocket enthusiast reschedules launch

Hughes promised the flat-Earth community that he would expose the conspiracy with his steam-powered rocket, which will launch from a heavily modified mobile home – though he acknowledged that he still had much to learn about rocket science....

He built his first manned rocket in 2014, the Associated Press reported, and managed to fly a quarter-mile over Winkelman, Arizona. As seen in a YouTube video, the flight ended with Hughes being dragged, moaning from the remains of the rocket. The injuries he suffered put him in a walker for two weeks, he said.

He's a dead man.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Are the MiB sweeping the truth from the Internets?

Lol this fucking retard thinks we've been to the moon. Kid is either a shill or a full blown retard. Of all the conspiracy theories that exist, figuring out we've never been to the moon is without a doubt one of if not the easiest of all to realize. Truly takes a special kind of stupid to think we went to the moon.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
These should brighten up your Friday Lumi Lumi

Easily editable computer generated images?
Did the soundstages light guys fuck up*where can I get some lights like that*?
Debris on the lens filter?
ALIENS?!?!

Matrix?
I know some dancers that can do some pretty amazing things, but haven't seen this one yet.
Did he just bypass the firmamant?
Is he next to take a few flat earth test rockets to the back of the head?

I do so enjoy your insane ravings, please enlighten us heathens with these latest shitshows from Tyler. Thanks broham!

Here's another one. I haven't watched it yet. I wonder if this one will be a cliff hanger!

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Matrix?
I know some dancers that can do some pretty amazing things, but haven't seen this one yet.

I like this guy's youtube but this one is stupid. It's just a combination of strength, balance and momentum.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Lol this fucking retard thinks we've been to the moon. Kid is either a shill or a full blown retard. Of all the conspiracy theories that exist, figuring out we've never been to the moon is without a doubt one of if not the easiest of all to realize. Truly takes a special kind of stupid to think we went to the moon.
homer-simpson-backing-up-into-bushes.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users