Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi playbook:
  • Deny what's written right in front of you
  • Skew reality to fit your belief
  • Shift goalposts when called out on a topic
  • End sentence with [you] [perjorative]

Me deny what's written? Jesus Christ you are such a delusional fucking moron it's insane.

This is a confirmed Red Cross document. Who's skewing reality you ignorant piece of shit?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi playbook:
  • Deny what's written right in front of you
  • Skew reality to fit your belief
  • Shift goalposts when called out on a topic
  • End sentence with [you] [perjorative]

Also, why can't you answer the question of why Hoss chose a Jew to be his personal barber? He supposedly despised Jews and wanted to kill them all but hey let's have a Jew be his personal barber and give him dozens of opportunities to very easily kill him. Fucking NPC poster child.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes yes, those confirmed Red Cross documents about official Jewish deaths by Zyklon-B gassing during the Nazi regime in 1984.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yes yes, those confirmed Red Cross documents about official Jewish deaths by Zyklon-B gassing during the Nazi regime in 1984.

Confirmed to be impossible by a man that helped engineer multiple gas chambers used in death penalties in the US. Also, why are you still dodging the question of why Hoss chose a Jew to be his personal barber?

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, why are you still dodging the question of why Hoss chose a Jew to be his personal barber?
I don't know and I also don't know why a Nazi from 1942 chose a Parker fountain pen to use to sign papers over a Wahl fountain pen. ...and guess what?

None of that has fuck all to do with the holocaust being real. Stop being disgustingly retarded... it's embarrassing.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why am I in this thread now? Oh...I bet it was fucking Lanx Lanx moving posts

Hey Lumi Lumi are you still chimping out or are you ok now?

bAKTpu6.gif

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I don't know and I also don't know why a Nazi from 1942 chose a Parker fountain pen to use to sign papers over a Wahl fountain pen. ...and guess what?

None of that has fuck all to do with the holocaust being real. Stop being disgustingly retarded... it's embarrassing.

It's you that's the retard though. There were less than 4 million Jews in ALL of Nazi controlled territory so how the fuck did they kill 6 million you stupid fuck. Especially considering there were nearly 150,000 Jews in the Nazi army. Also, how did the Jewish population INCREASE by several million after the war?

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelations 2:9)

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (Revelations 3:9)

Who do you think these passages are talking about you stupid fuck? The Ashkenazi Jews are the ONLY people that fit this description. Keep defending Satan worshipers though you ignorant fuck.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's you that's the retard though. There were less than 4 million Jews in ALL of Nazi controlled territory so how the fuck did they kill 6 million you stupid fuck. Especially considering there were nearly 150,000 Jews in the Nazi army. Also, how did the Jewish population INCREASE by several million after the war?

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelations 2:9)

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (Revelations 3:9)

Who do you think these passages are talking about you stupid fuck? The Ashkenazi Jews are the ONLY people that fit this description. Keep defending Satan worshipers though you ignorant fuck.

I fully realise the futility of trying to enter into rational discourse with you but it's worth pointing out your numbers are a bit out. There were 3 millions Polish Jews alone who perished during the Holocaust, a fifth of that country's population.

In addition to that horrific figure there were around 2.5 million Russian Jews killed following Hitler's invasion of Russia in 1941.

You're up to 5.5 million there looking at just two countries and you haven't factored in German, French, Dutch, Greek Jews etc.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I fully realise the futility of trying to enter into rational discourse with you but it's worth pointing out your numbers are a bit out. There were 3 millions Polish Jews alone who perished during the Holocaust, a fifth of that country's population.

In addition to that horrific figure there were around 2.5 million Russian Jews killed following Hitler's invasion of Russia in 1941.

You're up to 5.5 million there looking at just two countries and you haven't factored in German, French, Dutch, Greek Jews etc.
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Honestly, Lumi is so fucking stupid he should be only allowed to post in this thread. Anywhere else he’s just offensively stupid. But at same time I’d love for us all to go out to eat with him one night and see what he’s like in real life.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

So you're trying to tell me that Nazi's killed every single Jew in all of Poland and Russia? Pretty fucking amazing considering that the Jewish population of the world increased by several million after the war. Then there's the neat fact that just over 3 million Jews have claimed reparations from Germany. Were these Jews sort of like the ghosts that voted in this last election?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, Lumi is so fucking stupid he should be only allowed to post in this thread. Anywhere else he’s just offensively stupid. But at same time I’d love for us all to go out to eat with him one night and see what he’s like in real life.
You say that, but this is the same guy that went out of his way to be a dick and both taunt and harass members in the "Fuck Cancer" thread. Then later he sperged out and threatened people in PMs. Which, to be honest, he has a long history of doing.

I lost track of how many times he's predicted the end of the world, then has had to backpeddle because he was full of shit.

There's also the classic "You wouldn't get cancer if you filtered your shower water like God intended" rant he was on for a while.

He'll spin out of control until someone finally bans him, then months later he'll come crawling back begging to be unbanned.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I lost track of how many times he's predicted the end of the world, then has had to backpeddle because he was full of shit.

Show me where I predicted the world would end you dumb worthless sack of shit. All I ever said was that a doomsday like scenario was going to take place and incase you've had your head in the sand you might wanna turn on the fucking news and see that it's starting to look like I was right. Keep living the way you live you ignorant fuck. You'll be dead soon enough because you're too fucking stupid to figure out how to be healthy when it's actually not even that hard. There's a reason you're experiencing the health issues you are and I'm not experiencing any because it's you that's the stupid fuck and not me.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Show me where I predicted the world would end you dumb worthless sack of shit. All I ever said was that a doomsday like scenario was going to take place and incase you've had your head in the sand you might wanna turn on the fucking news and see that it's starting to look like I was right. Keep living the way you live you ignorant fuck. You'll be dead soon enough because you're too fucking stupid to figure out how to be healthy when it's actually not even that hard. There's a reason you're experiencing the health issues you are and I'm not experiencing any because it's you that's the stupid fuck and not me.

I used to read the conspiracy section of SurvivalistBoards.com ... There was this guy on there that absolutely believed he captured and killed an alien when he was younger. Was that you?

• 1Mother of God

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I used to read the conspiracy section of SurvivalistBoards.com ... There was this guy on there that absolutely believed he captured and killed an alien when he was younger. Was that you?
It may well have been!

I mean, look how angry he is right now. He's seething with rage. He's probably not far from actual threats right now.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
All I ever said was that a doomsday like scenario was going to take place and incase you've had your head in the sand you might wanna turn on the fucking news and see that it's starting to look like I was right.

How long have you been predicting these doomsday scenarios for now?

I particularly liked the whole "there will not be an election in 2008" prediction

1611016769704.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How long have you been predicting these doomsday scenarios for now?

I particularly liked the whole "there will not be an election in 2008" prediction

View attachment 329767

Ok and where does it say that I said the world would end you fucking idiot? Also, my bad for not being able to predict the future with 100% accuracy, it's not that easy but it sure as fuck is looking like I am right now. My bad for being a few years off the mark. I was right about what would happen but wrong about when.