Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Our Prophet and Savior. Skulls for the Loom!

rrr_img_110238.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty shitty weather in my part of the world for the Apocalypse! :S

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lumie, spoiler alert, the world is not going to end tomorrow. You fucked up, bro.
Posting his facebook here is the biggest fuck up of them all.

Scrolling theough he is legit crazy. Posts on evolution being a lie, posts on how Christianity is like bleach for the soul, h1n1 virus gonna kill us all, etc.

Lumie ypu need help bro.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm getting a bit nervous here, Loomy. I didn't take my garbage out t his morning, and I can hear the trucks coming.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fuck that, not going to Detroit for the end of the world, it's Mad Max is already "on"there.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dunno about you guys but my end of the world plan involves heading up north and going skiing with Eomer.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lumie, you have not updated your Facebook profile picture in 5 years. How do we know you haven't already been replaced by a reptilian? Please post a new picture, holding up today's newspaper. Thank you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dunno about you guys but my end of the world plan involves heading up north and going skiing with Eomer.
I hope you booked an early flight today, since you literally have less than 24 hours to get it done!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Dear Prophet-God Lumie, I'd like to hedge my bets and be facing towards Mecca when the moment finally comes today. Is there any way you could narrow down to a part of the day? Like maybe is it gonna happen during lunch time or something? I need to know what order to do stuff today and obviously I don't want to leave my prayer rug outside in the rain all day for no reason if this shit ain't going down until after dinner, you know? Love. -Worshiper Gerbil

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Should I be doing work right now or should I be jerking off in my cube? That's what it all comes down to right now.