Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why wouldn't you be jerking off at work anyway? Don't wait for the apocalypse to enjoy your job, man.

Troll_sl

shitlord
We just don't get it. Aspiritualcomet is going to strike the earth. We're going to be living in aspiritualapocalypse.

Which means I'm going to be forced to eat babies to survive.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't think god cares enough to kill us all and take us into his bosom, i think he wants us to suffer.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting bored of playing the waiting game, and I don't own Hungry, Hungry Hippos. Can't this damn comet get here already?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lumie, by this point if a comet was going to strike the Earth, everyone in the Northern hemisphere would be able to see it.

Care to offer explanations why your predictive capabilities have utterly failed again?

Will this failure of your worldview lead you to review your other irrational beliefs, such as your disbelief in evolution, or your assertions that cancer is caused by acidic blood?

Or are you going to just barrel forward headfirst down the retard rabbit hole and double down on this stuff?

Remember, you said this was your last prediction, so revising it now is unacceptable.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Lumie, by this point if a comet was going to strike the Earth, everyone in the Northern hemisphere would be able to see it.

Care to offer explanations why your predictive capabilities have utterly failed again?
Obviously, you stupid person, it is traveling faster than the speed of light. This means it will slam into us and we won't even know it since we still won't be able to see it until impact.

Dumb ass.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dunno about you guys but my end of the world plan involves heading up north and going skiing with Eomer.
Bring guns, please. I take back my namby pamby support for reasonable gun control in light of the impending cometpocalypse.

Xeldar

Silver Squire

Will this failure of your worldview lead you to review your other irrational beliefs, such as your disbelief in evolution, or your assertions that cancer is caused by acidic blood?

Or are you going to just barrel forward headfirst down the retard rabbit hole and double down on this stuff?

Remember, you said this was your last prediction, so revising it now is unacceptable.
not a dark matter comet, dumbass.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_110248.png

Lumie, how is your last day on this planet going?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Heheh, can't wait to see the looks on the faces of you godless hyuks as I am raptured into the heavens to avoid the impending dark matter comet travelling at the speed of light!

khorum

Murder Apologist
True christians should be playing chicken with that comet. Why hide in a bunker when you could be right underneath it if you're gonna be Raptured-up in the last second anyway?