Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
It already started, but I forgot to open a window and now I'm stuck on the ceiling. The ceiling fan is spinning inches away from my face and it is quite brisk. Please send help.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It already started, but I forgot to open a window and now I'm stuck on the ceiling. The ceiling fan is spinning inches away from my face and it is quite brisk. Please send help.
Don't worry, when the comet hits, the force will send the roof flying off the house, releasing you to soar to the heavens with Jebus and his army of mighty morphin power thetans.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I got laid at 1201am PST sept. 23 by a big titted redhead and the world didn't end. good 30th birthday.

Rime

<Donor>
I was cleaning up around the property and I found an old hunting regulations sign under the dirt/leaf fall. There was a salamander on the letter 'C' in the word Contact.

Lizard Aliens stopped the comet, will contact the population of the planet to bring about a new world order.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We should vote on how long a lumie should be defined as: the average unit of time between alleged apocalypses.