Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
It's still a few hours until the most important country on Earth's least important time zones hit the 24th, it could still happen don't lose faith.

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's still a few hours until the most important country on Earth's least important time zones hit the 24th, it could still happen don't lose faith.

Yeah but our NZ and Aussie bros must already be 18+ hours into the post-apocalypse.

Hope you guys snagged a few healthy breeders. Remember you need some dairy fatties too.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
How do people still fall for this shit? Every couple of years, I watch otherwise functional people fall for this stupid shit.

Religious people--even after all of these years--are a mystery to me. I cannot fathom the self-esteem issues these people must have to grovel at the feet of god and mysticism, living in constant fear of the end of the world even though they'll supposedly be on the better side of it.

Some people are just determined to be pathetic.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Religious people--even after all of these years--are a mystery to me. I cannot fathom the self-esteem issues these people must have to grovel at the feet of god and mysticism, living in constant fear of the end of the world even though they'll supposedly be on the better side of it.
I'm not scared of death. Only how I'm going to get there.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I totally thought it was the end this time.

I mean, Back to the Future predicted it!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Was there anyone actually expecting 9/23/2015 to be the end of the world? I need to enjoy some schadenfreude.

edit: seems like this is largely perpetrated by:
https://www.facebook.com/A-Call-and-...0214/timeline/

but they say the 23rd date is bullshit.
It was perpetuated by the same nonsense websites that predict this shit every year.

Beware September 2015! A Great Deception is Brewing! I Know What is Going to Happen and it is Not What You Think! | Prophecy

NASA Addresses Doomsday Prediction by Comet Strike in September 2015 | Guardian Liberty Voice

COMING our way as doommongers say world could end | Science | News | Daily Express

etc.

So yes, some people really thought this shit was going to go down.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This just popped up on my phone calendar.

W9EavPp.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Comet just landed on the other side of the Ice Wall and they're covering it up.