Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_110292.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lumie whats the over/under we can expect for you on how long it'll be before you post again after this devastating failure of your prognostication capabilities?

khalid

Unelected Mod
You all are victory lapping while the invisible dark matter comet piloted by lizardoids is almost literally in the sky above our heads.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
There is life eternal within the eater of souls. Nobody is ever forgotten or allowed to rest in peace. They populate the simulation spaces of its mind, exploring all the possible alternative endings to their life.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I had a doctor's appointment today that I couldn't go to. I didn't bother to reschedule and now I'm being charged a cancellation fee. You owe me $25 Lumie you shithead.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Your dumbass doctor would have just charged you more to fill your body will bullshit and kill you, lumie save you hundreds of dollars and your life.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I just emerged from my apoco-bunker, are you forum bros raptured yet, or did the lizards on invisible giants get you first?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Everyone knows that 'V' was a documentary. The alien lizards still have need of our resources. We haven't died yet, but the final battle is already over. Just like Lumie, I'm sitting in my basement in my underwear waiting for the inevitable. Fools...

Sterling

El Presidente
What he will do is wait a little while then start posting as if nothing happened. He will just ignore any posts asking him about this in the same way he ignores the 2012 questions.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lumie actually dies during each of these dates. He then regenerates as a new Lumie, lacking memory of the old Lumie, but maintaining much the same personality, beliefs, and vocabulary.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Lumie actually dies during each of these dates. He then regenerates as a new Lumie, lacking memory of the old Lumie, but maintaining much the same personality, beliefs, and vocabulary.
That.... is actually plausible

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'm not gonna lie, doomsday prophets are fun. Eventually one of their prophecies will coincide with some major disaster and will some how end up a millionaire.