Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You can have a halo rainbow in your bathroom around the light if you take a very hot shower and there's mist everywhere. I'd take a picture, but I only have a mirrorless camera !

That's because the mirrors and tiles in your bathroom are reflecting the light.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
lol how is that non-scalable?

i'd bet anyone 100 bucks I could scale that back and forth 10 times in under two minutes

It just refers to the holes in the fence. They are so small that you can't fit your fingers in which makes it extremely difficult to climb but ya 7 feet is a joke.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Post the document about the soccer summer camp Jew

British soldier who played in Auschwitz football match returns to site

Then you've got this guy.

Why would a top ranking SS officer who supposedly hated Jews, choose a Jew to be his own personal barber? Literally giving the guy hundreds of attempts to kill him.

Then we have quotes from him like this.

"Paczynski said he never witnessed any brutality by Höss"

"From what Paczynski observed, Hoess appeared to be “an ideal father and an ideal husband.”

“He was a man of very few words,” Paczynski said. “And he would never actually hit a prisoner"

Yep, totally sounds like a menacing genocidal maniac.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Paczynski said he never witnessed any brutality by Höss, who developed and oversaw the implementation of gas chambers where more than a million Jews and others were murdered."

Yes, it does. Quote from your own article, btw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Germans tried the bullet, the "Holocaust By Bullet" but it was too slow and too expensive and was slowly driving all the soldiers crazy, even the fanatics. The early Eastern Front was a horror show. The worst picture I ever saw was a pit with a standing line of naked, soon-to-be victims, which included children and women holding fucking babies. That will stay with me.

Then they used trucks/vans with the exhaust pumped into the back. Still not good enough.

The winners write the history books, that is true, but you cannot hide this shit no matter what story Lumi tries to spin.

I know you don't have too many working brain cells but try using the few that you actually have. If the Germans really wanted to exterminate the Jews, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY SPEND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF RESOURCES KEEPING THEM ALIVE WHEN THEY'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GREATEST WAR THE WORLD HAD EVER EXPERIENCED? If they wanted to kill them they could've done it literally for free you fucking moron. Just not feed them. Or force them outside in the middle of winter and game the fuck over. But no, they spent a shitload of resources keeping them alive for many years. How can people be this fucking stupid?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"Paczynski said he never witnessed any brutality by Höss, who developed and oversaw the implementation of gas chambers where more than a million Jews and others were murdered."

Yes, it does. Quote from your own article, btw.

That's not a quote from the prisoner you fucking idiot. That's just the propaganda narrative being injected into the article. The whole point is that his quotes blatantly contradict the official narrative.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, are you off your meds again?

I'm not retarded enough like yourself to ever need or take meds. How are those migraines though dumb fuck? Keep telling yourself it's just from getting old and deny the fact that it's actually due to you being a fucking idiot.

• 3Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's not a quote from the prisoner you fucking idiot. That's just the propaganda narrative being injected into the article. The whole point is that his quotes blatantly contradict the official narrative.
Ahhh, so that's the game you want to play? Sure.

"For decades afterwards he was repeatedly asked why he did not use his tools to slit the throat of the man responsible for more than a million deaths at Auschwitz-Birkenau, the most notorious of the Nazi death camps.

His answer: it would not have stopped the killing, but would have meant certain death for himself and many others. “I thought about it,” Paczynski said in a speech in January in Krakow. “But when I realised what the consequences would be I simply could not do it.

^ There's a quote from the prisoner. From your own article. How are you going to spin this one Lumi?

Guess the Jew prisoner just "thought about" slitting his throat because he beat his high score in Donkey Kong... not because he was running a death camp that was literally murdering hundreds of thousands of his own people? Right?

...fucking holocaust deniers. Wow.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
British soldier who played in Auschwitz football match returns to site

Then you've got this guy.

Why would a top ranking SS officer who supposedly hated Jews, choose a Jew to be his own personal barber? Literally giving the guy hundreds of attempts to kill him.

Then we have quotes from him like this.

"Paczynski said he never witnessed any brutality by Höss"

"From what Paczynski observed, Hoess appeared to be “an ideal father and an ideal husband.”

“He was a man of very few words,” Paczynski said. “And he would never actually hit a prisoner"

So Southern Slave owners fucked the help. I guess that means there was no such thing as the Civil War? IT'S THE TOURISM INDUSTRY! THOSE BASTARDS!!! /CapricornOne

Get help.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not retarded enough like yourself to ever need or take meds. How are those migraines though dumb fuck? Keep telling yourself it's just from getting old and deny the fact that it's actually due to you being a fucking idiot.
Would a simple "no" not suffice?

LOL

You must be going through your 'angry sperg' cycle again

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I know you don't have too many working brain cells but try using the few that you actually have. If the Germans really wanted to exterminate the Jews, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY SPEND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF RESOURCES KEEPING THEM ALIVE WHEN THEY'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GREATEST WAR THE WORLD HAD EVER EXPERIENCED? If they wanted to kill them they could've done it literally for free you fucking moron. Just not feed them. Or force them outside in the middle of winter and game the fuck over. But no, they spent a shitload of resources keeping them alive for many years. How can people be this fucking stupid?
Here is the M. Night Shamalamadingdong ending: They didn't! They worked them to death and didn't feed them, and then tried to mass exterminate them, and then when that didn't work, they locked them in the camps to die and fled west. That's why they looked like emaciated skeletons when the Americans/British/Soviets got there. Anyway, so long and enjoy the fish, Crazy Town.

coca-cola dance GIF

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Here is the M. Night Shamalamadingdong ending: They didn't! They worked them to death and didn't feed them, and then tried to mass exterminate them, and then when that didn't work, they locked them in the camps to die and fled west. That's why they looked like emaciated skeletons when the Americans/British/Soviets got there. Anyway, so long and enjoy the fish, Crazy Town.

Why would they try to mass exterminate them if they're already doing that by not feeding them you absolute fucking retard?

The reason they looked emaciated was explained but you're too fucking dumb to bother reading. It was due to the allied bombings that made it literally impossible to supply the camps. Even Germans were starving to death towards the end of the war you clueless fuck.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
His answer: it would not have stopped the killing, but would have meant certain death for himself and many others. “I thought about it,” Paczynski said in a speech in January in Krakow. “But when I realised what the consequences would be I simply could not do it.”[/I]

^ There's a quote from the prisoner. From your own article. How are you going to spin this one Lumi?

Guess the Jew prisoner just "thought about" slitting his throat because he beat his high score in Donkey Kong... not because he was running a death camp that was literally murdering hundreds of thousands of his own people? Right?

...fucking holocaust deniers. Wow.

It's basically a loaded question you fucking idiot. He just gave the answer that they wanted to hear but his other quotes blatantly contradict it. He literally said he's a good husband and father and treated prisoners well. That's why he didn't slit his throat, because he knew Hoss was a good person. Why the fuck would Hoss choose a Jew to be his personal barber in the first place you stupid piece of shit? Also, how does him saying he didn't do it because he knew what the consequences would be, make any fucking sense at all? He had literally nothing to lose you fucking moron. He was going to be killed anyway supposedly.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lumi playbook:
  • Deny what's written right in front of you
  • Skew reality to fit your belief
  • Shift goalposts when called out on a topic
  • End sentence with [you] [perjorative]

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like