M3GAN (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just another boring doll movie. It brought nothing new to the table. Nothing literally any doll movie before it hasn't already done. Yet, another movie that didn't need to be made.
show us on the dolls where the dolls touched you

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It got pretty good reviews from most horror places. Critical drinker liked it as well.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow,

It is not often I hear this guy give such strong reviews for a movie that you would not think warranted it. I might actually watch this when it hits streaming. I am also glad that the movie does off handily note our societies dependency on technology and the effect it really is having.

Color me shocked.

Fadaar

That guy
Wow,

It is not often I hear this guy give such strong reviews for a movie that you would not think warranted it. I might actually watch this when it hits streaming. I am also glad that the movie does off handily note our societies dependency on technology and the effect it really is having.

Color me shocked.

havent seen it either but it seems like it's social commentary done right while also being a decent horror/thriller flick

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Wife & I both really enjoyed this. The middle of the movie before M3gan goes into killbot mode was the strongest I think. I laughed out loud at how good the use of movement and facial expressions on the robot was.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is it just me or is that doll really erotic?

Screenshot_20230128-033053.png

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This was a lot better than I expected it to be. I assumed something like Chucky, which wouldn't have necessarily been terrible, but it wasn't that at all. I also like the main actress, Allison Williams, so that was a plus. She could have gotten naked, but can't have everything. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but far from the worst.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It was okay. They missed out on a much better ending:

Should've showed a factory building thousands of M3gans as the final image of the film

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is out on Peacock for those who have not watched it. Pretty good movie. It does make you consider how far we can safely go before we go too far with technology. I would pay $10,000 for one of those in a heart beat. Then I would be found dead a week or sooner later.....

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Finally watched this on peacock. It was decent. I liked the idea. And the aunt who was in “Get Out” was good. I thought it was hilarious when. No spoilers but the ear scene. I’d love to do that myself to a few punk kids tbh.

• 1Like