Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I'm now using a person's opinion of this movie as a metric of their basic worth to humanity. "Did you like Mad Max?" will now be one of my first date red flag questions.

Just saw this a week ago and am already dying to see it again.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
but you waited 2 months to see it
I rarely go to the theater, preferring to wait until it comes out on PPV/bluray so I can watch movies in the comfort of my own home. Got really tired of dealing with crying Mexican babies, teenagers on their phones, and idiots talking during a movie. The hype in this thread eventually reached "godlike" levels so I couldn't wait anymore and drove out to some fancy dining theater that's too expensive for teens or Mexican families..

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro, you sound like a mediocre neckbeard. You wait 2 months to see a move perfect in every way, and you blame Mexican babies?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Bro, you sound like a mediocre neckbeard. You wait 2 months to see a move perfect in every way, and you blame Mexican babies?
Exactly, because it becomes far less than "perfect in every way" when you have to deal with some fat orca Mexi-mom that brings her screaming six month old to the theater. If you've never had to endure it, then let me tell you it can drive one to murder. Go to a theater in central Dallas and you'll see what I mean. You have to drive out to the 'burbs to one of the fancy restaurant theaters to get any respite from the babies and thuggish gangs of male teens with their giggling childish female entourage. I've got a top shelf home entertainment setup and prefer to watch movies at home.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
say it like it is. you drove to bullet town and faced off against a horde of warboys to see Mad Max

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Fury Road is up on stream sites?

The game comes out Sept 1 and is by the guys who did Just Cause. Australia/NZ is getting a collectors edition

04iUrwd.jpg

There was a rumor of a US/EU CE that was this, but with the release date creeping up it seems fake now
madmax.jpg
7fusL8W.png

Ou5bZHw.png

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Theatre near me, AMC bans kids under 17 after 930pm, lol. So waited to go see it than and bought me one of them reserved seats. no better to see a movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You should invest in a border patrol uniform. Should take care of those crying mexican babies at least.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Finally got around to seeing this. Damn if those action sequences weren't amazemeballs. This was the first movie in a while where I was a bit on tenterhooks because of them.