Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone else get an impression that its essentially looking like the same plot as Road Warrior?

It looks like it could be ok though. Lack of practical effects might be bad, but it seems like it could be fairly well done or it could be all Michael Bay'd out. Hard to tell.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Explosion looked kind of bad, everything else looked pretty fucking awesome. Massive car chase through a raging sandstorm? Suck our balls, Mission Impossible 4.

I just hope that isn't the score.

I'm curious as to why they are seemingly transporting hot poon across the wasteland. Are they for sale? Are they the only women left in Australia without herpes? It was cut from the movie but the oil drillers in RW were actually there to strike it rich. Get the oil and gtfo.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rated R? Full mast.

america-boner.gif

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
im not the least bit excited about this, even though I feel I should be. Why is that rerolled?

Juvarisx

Florida
No idea, its Rated R with a good budget, by the original director starring 2 very capable leads.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That trailer had more promise, parts of it just look too slick and clean with CGI to me though. Can't really tell a whole lot about the movie so far other than visuals.