Madame Web (2024)

Caliane

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What movie is this from, so I can do research? Please not Euphoria, please not Euphoria

Euphoria is one of the best TV series of recent years in the post/declining golden age of TV

• 2Garbage
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh is it? I figured it was just "Gay Teenagers: The Show". Well, I'll check it out.

spronk

FPS noob
tits mcgee in web makes more sense now, she did it so sony would fund Anyone But You which turned out to be the rom com surprise blockbuster of the year and now has given Sweeney (who produced and starred in it) basically carte blanche to pick her next projects

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
tits mcgee in web makes more sense now, she did it so sony would fund Anyone But You which turned out to be the rom com surprise blockbuster of the year and now has given Sweeney (who produced and starred in it) basically carte blanche to pick her next projects

Lol did it make more money than Madame Web?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I finished watching it last night. It wasn't that bad until they introduced the 3 sidekicks. Sydney Sweeney playing a mid teen character was just bizarre. I semi tuned out after that point and semi paid attention whilst owning nerds on internet forums from my phone

• 1Garbage
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1710953308554.png

• 2Worf

Fadaar

That guy

she swindled the fuck out of them. smart AND fat titties? nice.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I mean it is one of the reasons actors jump at getting into Star Wars or Marvel films as well. Gets you in that Disney door.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That you're doing Star Wars or Marvel as a vehicle in rather than those roles being prized in their own right doesn't indicate anything positive for those franchises.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like Sweeney got way more attractive after getting popular and finally having money. In Euphoria she wasn't anything special and tbh her acting is still shit. Not saying Dakota Johnson is hot but she was ugly as hell early on in her first roles. I don't even remember when she was on The Office

dakota-johnson-the-office-900x506.jpg

• 1Pathetic

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I feel like Sweeney got way more attractive after getting popular and finally having money. In Euphoria she wasn't anything special and tbh her acting is still shit. Not saying Dakota Johnson is hot but she was ugly as hell early on in her first roles
Her face is average, it's just her tits getting attention. She's kind of like a modern day Jennifer Love Hewitt.

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Well at least she realizes it's just her tits getting her attention.

Yeah, until eventually she washes up and starts blaming the patriarchy for men finding her attractive, circa Scarlet Johansen

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean it is one of the reasons actors jump at getting into Star Wars or Marvel films as well. Gets you in that Disney door.
is that still true? Pedro Pascal is indeed starring in everything, but i think thats due to his ethnicity checking all the DEI boxes than him being Mando. Daisy Ridley is a fucking nobody and she starred in all Disney Star Wars sequels but her career is still dead outside of the franchise. whats Emilia Clarke doing these days? if anything, Disney/Marvel/Star Wars is where stars end their careers.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
is that still true? Pedro Pascal is indeed starring in everything, but i think thats due to his ethnicity checking all the DEI boxes than him being Mando. Daisy Ridley is a fucking nobody and she starred in all Disney Star Wars sequels but her career is still dead outside of the franchise. whats Emilia Clarke doing these days? if anything, Disney/Marvel/Star Wars is where stars end their careers.

Really it was only John Boyega and Daisy Ridley that fell off. Oscar Isaac has had enormous success, same with Adam Driver. It's almost like the talented ones continued to work.

edit: speaking of which what the fuck is this?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Really it was only John Boyega and Daisy Ridley that fell off. Oscar Isaac has had enormous success, same with Adam Driver. It's almost like the talented ones continued to work.
from what i understand, Driver was already an established actor before TFA. dont quote me on that, but even still. thats not a lot of people to catch on from the Disney Star Wars films. though i think Carl Weathers also got a career boost from Mando. Ridley should have gotten something from being the star of an entire trilogy. it might just be luck of the draw. sometimes you get lucky and you make a movie like The Outsiders where most of the cast went on to become well known actors with long careers. then you got Star Wars where really only very few peope became famous from other roles, outside the franchise