Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
That was a complete bullshit theory the defense put up in his trial that was almost immediately dropped because it was discredited. Like it was dropped even during his trial. This is just another reason why the documentary is complete shit, because it puts something that is knowingly false in there that makes the viewers say "OH MY GOD HES INNOCENT". It's dishonest. And yet people here are quoting it as if its fact??

I said don't nobody start acting like I'm saying it was proven or anything. Yet, here you are, you worthless fuck who blackmails domestic violence victims into having sex with you because you're too disgusting for even the desperate idiot women of Manitowoc to love.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Going back to the key didn't they say they found it on like a different search not the first time they were in the house? I could be wrong. They also said it was found by detectives that weren't supposed to be there right? (going from memory I haven't had much time to read about it since watching the series last week).

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Going back to the key didn't they say they found it on like a different search not the first time they were in the house? I could be wrong. They also said it was found by detectives that weren't supposed to be there right? (going from memory I haven't had much time to read about it since watching the series last week).

It was found on the third search of the house by Mantiwoc county officers who were supposed to be recused completely from the investigation due to their conflict of interest with the multi-million dollar lawsuit due to false conviction.

I'm interested to know why our resident naysayers think that it was okay for the county's police officers to be intimately involved in the investigation and the primary source of almost all the incriminating evidence against Avery while the county crime lab was immediately threatened to stay away from the crime scene due to that very same conflict of interest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What I'm saying is it.doesnt matter if Kratz theory was wrong, it was whether he convinced the jury that Avery was guilty. The how wasn't on trial, what was on trial was whether or not he did it. Kratz could've said aliens abducted halbach and Avery went up with them and raped her and killed her and if the jury found him guilty it is what it is.

Did he get railroaded? It's tough to say. I do think they planted evidence, but my theory is that it wasn't evidence to frame him but rather they probably obtained it "not cleanly" and still wanted it in the trial. Right? Nope. Proven? Nowhere. There's not one iota of evidence that Avery was framed.

I don't like what they did with dassey. He should get a retrial.

As for Michael Peterson that dude is guilty as fuck. Rewatch it and watch the dude. He doesn't give a fuck his wife died.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I didn't call you an idiot, I told you to actually read the thread before mischaracterizing the dominant position of the posters.

The majority of us have done quite a bit of research outside of just the documentary, so it isn't like we're coming into this blind. We've looked at the data and came to a different opinion than you and now we want to discuss it and see where we get. That is the whole point. Now is when you bring up specifics like you did above.

I take issue immediately with the key and the blood on the bullet as well. The key because it only had Avery's DNA even though that would be impossible in any real life circumstances an the blood on the bullet because it doesn't have any bone or other matter on it that would be necessary to make it fit the prosecution's narrative. Additionally, there wasn't any other evidence of Teresa's blood or DNA in the garage which is another mark against the narrative.

I even believe that it is more likely than not that Avery is the killer, but that doesn't mean that justice was served. If me or one of my family members was convicted in the same manner as Avery I would be just as furious as his family and I'm fairly sure you would be too if it was one of your family members. It should be insanely difficult to give someone what is essentially the death penalty on the evidence presented.

Regarding the bullet. It only needs bone on it if that is the bullet that went through her skull. If that bullet went through her body’s soft tissue it wouldn’t have bone. Who said they only fired one bullet? Bullets more often than not miss bone.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What I'm saying is it.doesnt matter if Kratz theory was wrong, it was whether he convinced the jury that Avery was guilty. The how wasn't on trial, what was on trial was whether or not he did it. Kratz could've said aliens abducted halbach and Avery went up with them and raped her and killed her and if the jury found him guilty it is what it is.

Did he get railroaded? It's tough to say. I do think they planted evidence, but my theory is that it wasn't evidence to frame him but rather they probably obtained it "not cleanly" and still wanted it in the trial. Right? Nope. Proven? Nowhere. There's not one iota of evidence that Avery was framed.

As for Michael Peterson that dude is guilty as fuck. Rewatch it and watch the dude. He doesn't give a fuck his wife died.

The point of both the documentaries is to show the misapplication of justice and all the government entities that flout the core tenets of our justice system. It is shocking that I have to keep repeating that and you continue to throw around definitive conclusions where none can ever be truly known.

Petersons guilt or innocence doesn't matter; the ends-justify-the-means work by the procecution and SBI are fucking breathtaking to watch and invalidate whatever evidence they gathered correctly.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It was found on the third search of the house by Mantiwoc county officers who were supposed to be recused completely from the investigation due to their conflict of interest with the multi-million dollar lawsuit due to false conviction.

I'm interested to know why our resident naysayers think that it was okay for the county's police officers to be intimately involved in the investigation and the primary source of almost all the incriminating evidence against Avery while the county crime lab was immediately threatened to stay away from the crime scene due to that very same conflict of interest.

My understanding is it wasn’t the third “search.” The entries before that were targeted, ie, “get the computer” and “get the gun.” Besides, is it was such a genius frame job why didn’t they plant the key on the first they entered?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Regarding the bullet. It only needs bone on it if that is the bullet that went through her skull. If that bullet went through her body’s soft tissue it wouldn’t have bone. Who said they only fired one bullet? Bullets more often than not miss bone.

Ok boss, so why no blood or DNA from here in the garage where the bullet was found?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My understanding is it wasn’t the third “search.” The entries before that were targeted, ie, “get the computer” and “get the gun.” Besides, is it was such a genius frame job why didn’t they plant the key on the first they entered?

Because that was the first time the local officers were taken to the scene despite the order to stay away.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I agree!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The point of both the documentaries is to show the misapplication of justice and all the government entities that flout the core tenets of our justice system. It is shocking that I have to keep repeating that and you continue to throw around definitive conclusions where none can ever be truly known.

Petersons guilt or innocence doesn't matter; the ends-justify-the-means work by the procecution and SBI are fucking breathtaking to watch and invalidate whatever evidence they gathered correctly.
I'd disagree. The point of these documentaries is to show a one sided story for ratings. Although i don't think the staircase got the reaction making a murderer got.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Except this isn’t a misapplication of justice. There is an abdunance of DNA evidence that incriminates Avery. If you choose to not believe it and instead accept a conspiracy theory, that’s fine. But the jury, who saw all the evi

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'd disagree. The point of these documentaries is to show a one sided story for ratings. Although i don't think the staircase got the reaction making a murderer got.

Honestly I think the docu-drama directors are assholes. All they’ve done is make gullible people think Aveey is innocent, which makes Halbach’s family suffer as they watch people protest to release Avery, and they’ve turned their daughters killer into some sort of folk hero and victim.

Anyone here who has kids... imagine your daughter is murdered, raped, then butchered and put in a burn barrel by a psychopath. All they find are fragments of her bones and teeth. And that’s your daughter who you loved more than life itself. And then this shitty film student couple comes and makes their clearly guilty killer look innocent and people star wanting their release. Fucking yuck.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Last edited by a moderator:

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone here who has kids... imagine your daughter is murdered, raped, then butchered and put in a burn barrel by a psychopath.

Imagine your son is falsely accused of rape and locked in prison for 18 years, and then when he's about to be given his justice for it, he gets framed for murder. This is such a bullshit emotional ploy and it cuts both ways. You're promoting a society where someone's fucking feels are more important than justice, and you think lying to them by locking up an innocent man somehow makes it better. This is such an awful point of view, I again state: re-evaluate your entire life.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Imagine your son is falsely accused of rape and locked in prison for 18 years, and then when he's about to be given his justice for it, he gets framed for murder. This is such a bullshit emotional ploy and it cuts both ways. You're promoting a society where someone's fucking feels are more important than justice, and you think lying to them by locking up an innocent man somehow makes it better. This is such an awful point of view, I again state: re-evaluate your entire life.

We will just have to disagree. You think that about me, and I look at you and can’t imagine how someone can ignore the mountain of evidence tying Avery to this crime, and I think the ridiculous implausible conspiracy theory is insane. But I do like your posts so please keep them coming.

• 1Seriously?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
I just keep coming back to the point he was on the verge of getting 36 million from the county. That's a shit load of money and plenty of time people have been killed for less.

As far as your he's a pervert theory he's spent 31 years in jail. Holy shit you don't think you'd be a bit perverted? Does that mean it's ok behavior, no. But also doesn't mean he raped and killed some chick. Again right before he was about to get 36 million. How many hookers can that get you, especially in that county?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's like saying there's evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. There's not, people only say there is and other people listen because the ones saying it have power.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's like saying there's evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. There's not, people only say there is and other people listen because the ones saying it have power.
Are you saying there isn't evidence.of Avery's guilt ?