Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's both, they had a strong incentive and the tools to accomplish it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did anyone read the letters Avery wrote his fiancé when he was in prison recently? He wrote shit like “do you want me to cum on this letter so you can taste me?” He’s a creep. Even his ex-fiancé thinks he did it now.

Edit: letter not to fiancé.

Making A Murderer’ Star’s Perverted Prison Letters: Steven Avery Sends Sick Fantasies To Fan! : StevenAveryIsGuilty

This doesn’t read like something a normal, non-perverted rapist would write!
you probably believe Trump grabbed em by the pussy too

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Halloween just passed, so an associated old story is

The history of Satanic Panic in the US — and why it's not over yet

that's how Brendan "confessed", it's just like these kids, they basically planted false memories into these kids brains, some STILL believe these child daycare satanists flushed babies down the toilet to hell.

and yes these kids were young and like 10years old.

Don't tell me Brendan don't look like he got the brain of no 10year old, maybe 12.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its been a while since I watched the first season and I've not watched the second. What did they say Avery's motive was?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
He's just a deranged lunatic.

He did cover his family cat in gas and throw in a fire, and raped his niece, allegations of domestic abuse, etc, and writes disgusting things to women. Even his ex-fiance (they got engaged while in prison) thinks he's disgusting and thinks he did it.

• 1Salty

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He did cover his family cat in gas and throw in a fire, and raped his niece, allegations of domestic abuse, etc, and writes disgusting things to women. Even his ex-fiance (they got engaged while in prison) thinks he's disgusting and thinks he did it.

Man, there you go stating things as facts that just are not. He was never charged with rape and, even if the accuser shared sworn testimony, it was never entered in a court of law. This makes it hearsay and you buy it hook, line, and sinker like you accuse us of doing for other information.

Stay hypocritical, moron.

• 3Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Man, there you go stating things as facts that just are not. He was never charged with rape and, even if the accuser shared sworn testimony, it was never entered in a court of law. This makes it hearsay and you buy it hook, line, and sinker like you accuse us of doing for other information.

Stay hypocritical, moron.

I like this discussion technique you and James have. Be as ignorant as possible, then insult anyone who challenges your beliefs. Lmao.

• 2Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Its been a while since I watched the first season and I've not watched the second. What did they say Avery's motive was?
he burned a cat when he was young, he obviously raped, killed, dismembered and burned this girl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He did cover his family cat in gas and throw in a fire - true
raped his niece - hearsay
allegations of domestic abuse - hearsay
writes disgusting things to women - The site admin has a pee fetish

Even his ex-fiance (they got engaged while in prison) thinks he's disgusting and thinks he did it. - motive, went on dr.phil to get 15minutes of fame.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I like this discussion technique you and James have. Be as ignorant as possible, then insult anyone who challenges your beliefs. Lmao.

No man, we dish out what we get from others. Noodle and I may disagree but for the most part we keep it civil and agree in other parts of the forum.

You are new and come in guns blazing stating facts that aren't facts and deriding people with other viewpoints. Not a good look.

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No man, we dish out what we get from others. Noodle and I may disagree but for the most part we keep it civil and agree in other parts of the forum.

You are new and come in guns blazing stating facts that aren't facts and deriding people with other viewpoints. Not a good look.
it's not guns blazing, its more like motivated by "feelz"

i bet if you ask him, should Kavanaugh be a supreme court justice he'll say

"no, he raped someone"

if he had a two digit iq, he'd say

"no, he assaulted someone"

if he was a functioning human, he'd say

"yes, b/c he's a good judge, while the 30year accusation of sexual assault had zero merit, had zero witnesses, had zero corraboration, was investigated by the highest highest authority in the land"...

even if he said this, he'll say, "but i FEEL like he shouldn't be one"

• 3Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he burned a cat when he was young, he obviously raped, killed, dismembered and burned this girl.

The fact that the Averys, Dasseys, and Jandas are huge pieces of shit that the community has been trying to get rid of since forever has almost no bearing on this case, imo. If the state can convict Steven Avery based on the evidence presented, that's a huge blow to due process, and the fact that the state has dug into their position instead of rectifying it should terrify everyone. If Wisconsin had the death penalty, Avery would most likely be dead today just from the initial false rape charge, and would surely have been given a death sentence for Halbach's case.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The fact that the Averys, Dasseys, and Jandas are huge pieces of shit that the community has been trying to get rid of since forever has almost no bearing on this case, imo. If the state can convict Steven Avery based on the evidence presented, that's a huge blow to due process, and the fact that the state has dug into their position instead of rectifying it should terrify everyone. If Wisconsin had the death penalty, Avery would most likely be dead today just from the initial false rape charge, and would surely have been given a death sentence for Halbach's case.

Honestly, these types of cases are my put up or shut up barometer for your belief in the " I'd rather see 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man put in jail" concept.

If you think everything was cool with the Avery prosecution and judgement, you don't actually believe that in innocent until proven guilty and you are fine with the state depriving you and your countrymen of freedom under false pretenses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Please suggest a plausible alternative theory for who murdered TH, how they got a bloody bullet in the garage, Stephen's blood in the car (keeping in mind biological facts about blood), sweat on hood latch, the murder weapon on Avery's wall, the key in the house, the car onto the salvage property, and bones in the burn barrel behind his house. Also, you know, it should explain how they know TH was coming, how they got access to her, and how they got her possessions into Avery's house.

If you accept anything of Zellner's, they told you it was live blood that was spilled in the vehicle. That has to be fresh, unclotted blood. I just would love for someone to explain how the blood got in the vehicle without it clotting. I'm open to any plausible explanation.

• 1Salty

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i bet if you ask him, should Kavanaugh be a supreme court justice he'll say

LOL. Logical fallacy. Actually I completely support Kavanaugh. There's no evidence of anything Mrs. Ford was claiming. Now, if she had Kavanaugh's cum on her dress, and a black eye, and her vagina had lacerations, or her bones were in a burn barrel on his property, I'd start listening. You know, physical evidence.

• 1Salty

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Just wondering: what further evidence would you want to be convinced that Avery killed TH?

• 1Salty