Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

Therage

Vyemm Raider
None that didn't come from people with motive, incentive, and means to frame him.

That's my whole problem with this, maybe if the fbi or some shit found all the evidence then sure. But lots of the evidence collected seemed to be coming from people who weren't supposed to be there or from dodgy shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I just keep coming back to the point he was on the verge of getting 36 million from the county. That's a shit load of money and plenty of time people have been killed for less.

As far as your he's a pervert theory he's spent 31 years in jail. Holy shit you don't think you'd be a bit perverted? Does that mean it's ok behavior, no. But also doesn't mean he raped and killed some chick. Again right before he was about to get 36 million. How many hookers can that get you, especially in that county?

People every day commit murder and get life in prison. They make a mistake, or they intentionally do it, and their life is gone and they are in prison forever. They gave up their life. That’s the same thing Avery did. He had a psychotic perverted compulsion and couldn’t control himself. The “I can’t understand why he did it because he may have almost had 36 million” argument doesn’t hold water in light of all the physical evidence against him.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's like saying there's evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. There's not, people only say there is and other people listen because the ones saying it have power.

You’re not the intellectual giant you think you are. There is a ton of evidence against Avery. And no plausible alternate theory. You’re ignoring anything that contradicts your pre-conceived ideas. Ie... the blood in the car!

• 1Salty

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you're retarded. Got it

Whoa there buddy, you need to take that tone down until you come back with a "gotcha" about which piece of evidence wasn't introduced by people with a 36 million dollar motive against him. Until then, you, and literally every other person with your point of view, is the retarded one. Me rubber. You glue.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Whoa there buddy, you need to take that tone down until you come back with a "gotcha" about which piece of evidence wasn't introduced by people with a 36 million dollar motive against him. Until then, you, and literally every other person with your point of view, is the retarded one. Me rubber. You glue.

So your contention is that ANY evidence that was found by an employee of the state of Wisconsin is invalid?

• 1Salty

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You’re not the intellectual giant you think you are. There is a ton of evidence against Avery. And no plausible alternate theory. You’re ignoring anything that contradicts your pre-conceived ideas. Ie... the blood in the car!

Because the blood in the car is FUCKING STUPID and should be all the evidence you need to realize he's been framed. An actively bleeding wound leaves 1ml of blood in totally random locations in no discernible pattern, flakes that shouldn't have been there, no mixtures, literally nothing other than what I'm sure is YOUR misunderstanding of events with some blood coagulation shit. The blood spatter analysis conclusive proved the state's explanation wrong, Zellner has presented a viable alternate theory, QED your blood coagulation shit doesn't mean shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You said 'means to frame him', that is literally every single law enforcement officer in the entire country

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You said 'means to frame him', that is literally every single law enforcement officer in the entire country

Duh? The fact that some evil idiot might make it into a position of power doesn't make the position bad, it means you throw the evil idiot in jail and don't conflate his power with his morals.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

Which evidence was not discovered by or with the help of Mantiwoc county officers?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Because the blood in the car is FUCKING STUPID and should be all the evidence you need to realize he's been framed. An actively bleeding wound leaves 1ml of blood in totally random locations in no discernible pattern, flakes that shouldn't have been there, no mixtures, literally nothing other than what I'm sure is YOUR misunderstanding of events with some blood coagulation shit. The blood spatter analysis conclusive proved the state's explanation wrong, Zellner has presented a viable alternate theory, QED your blood coagulation shit doesn't mean shit.

Sigh. You’re just not intelligent. You just ignore all evidence. It’s ridiculous. It’s his blood. Tell me how it got planted? Keeping biological facts in mind.

• 1Salty

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
You mean by employees in the area where Avery murdered someone?

Yes, exactly them. The ones that were supposed to be recused from all things Avery related but somehow were there to cast doubt on every single real piece of evidence in increasingly ridiculous ways.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sigh. You’re just not intelligent. You just ignore all evidence. It’s ridiculous.

Nooo, I'm presenting evidence and all you're saying is "bUt BloOd COaGuLAtEs" like it means anything. It seriously doesn't, and everything else you've written is YOU willfully ignoring evidence of malpractice.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Nooo, I'm presenting evidence and all you're saying is "bUt BloOd COaGuLAtEs" like it means anything. It seriously doesn't, and everything else you've written is YOU willfully ignoring evidence of malpractice.

What evidence have you presented? You’ve only said it’s a conspiracy theory and ignored everything else.

How can you say blood coagulation facts are meaningless?

• 1Salty

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blood spatter analysis is conspiracy theory? TONS of convicts would love to hear that I'm sure.

• 1Like