Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
she would later say she lied,

why?

b/c she is as dumb and low IQ as the rest.

try to read the fucking note, this is NOT an 8year old, she was 15 at the time of this.

15!, in high school, she spells "i hope he ROTES in hell"

To be fair, your punctuation and grammar isn’t much better.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I mean, clearly blood clots in minutes, you can't suction it up with a pipette, and there's no way Steven bled somewhere and then someone got his blood and then planted it on the car, because the blood on the car was live blood (how it spilled). You guys can go on and on about things regarding framing, but you can't address the single biggest piece of forensic data: his blood in her car.

(You know, the blood that came from his finger on his right hand, which was also found on the right side of the steering wheel by the ignition. All amazing details the framers would have had to know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That’s interesting with the key. So she was using her valet key. Is there any documentation or anything supporting a key missing? Is there anything to support your idea other than pure conjecture?

You’re wrong about the searches. It wasn’t like they did six full house searches and then found the key. That’s absolutely incorrect. Look it up.
did ever buy a car in the last 30 years? it's common sense that your valet key is.

on your keychain b/c you actually live in LA, nyc, places where valets actually exist.

or in the jar where you and your roomate(which she had), keep all your extra spare keys cuz if you get locked out of your car, you can phone a roomate and get them to open up your car w/o paying AAA or a locksmith

or youre with a boy/girl friend and they borrow your keys enough, you just say "heres an extra key, don't fuck up my car"!!! (which she had an ex-bf)

or you keep it someplace safe (like your desk or a safe)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
did ever buy a car in the last 30 years? it's common sense that your valet key is.

on your keychain b/c you actually live in LA, nyc, places where valets actually exist.

or in the jar where you and your roomate(which she had), keep all your extra spare keys cuz if you get locked out of your car, you can phone a roomate and get them to open up your car w/o paying AAA or a locksmith

or youre with a boy/girl friend and they borrow your keys enough, you just say "heres an extra key, don't fuck up my car"!!! (which she had an ex-bf)

or you keep it someplace safe (like your desk or a safe)

Is there any evidence that TH had a valet key in someone else's keeping and now the key can't be found?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You don't seem to understand why people don't take you seriously.

And yet no one can explain the blood. I'm a moron because I am convinced by the overwhelming physical evidence against Avery, and I do not accept a hair brained conspiracy theory of which there is no proof. I would still love to here an explanation how Averys fresh unclotted blood got in TH's car.

Once person here is trying to say that because TH may have been using her valet key for her 6 year old vehicle that this was all an elaborate frame job by a police officer.

• 2Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So your contention is that ANY evidence that was found by an employee of the state of Wisconsin is invalid?

The point was that there was a massive, overwhelming conflict of interest. Not a single member of Manitowac Law Enforcement or anyone in the area should have been involved in ANY of it. They had absolutely every reason to derail Avery in any conceivable way. Every single thing they said or did should be highly suspect. The dudes had already put him in prison for 18 years for a crime he didn't commit.

Their careers and pensions were on the line. All because of some redneck idiot they hated.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am convinced by the overwhelming physical evidence against Avery
yea, so much evidence that it seems planted.

like someone just took a big qtip of his blood and swiped it at the ignition to say "LOOK HERE"

then just take a paint brush of blood but just the tip and flick it on the car.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The point was that there was a massive, overwhelming conflict of interest. Not a single member of Manitowac Law Enforcement or anyone in the area should have been involved in ANY of it. They had absolutely every reason to derail Avery in any conceivable way.

Their careers and pensions were on the line. All because of some redneck idiot they hated.
and reputation, they all had pie on their face

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The point was that there was a massive, overwhelming conflict of interest. Not a single member of Manitowac Law Enforcement or anyone in the area should have been involved in ANY of it. They had absolutely every reason to derail Avery in any conceivable way. Every single thing they said or did should be highly suspect. The dudes had already put him in prison for 18 years for a crime he didn't commit.

Watch the video above. That's just not true.

• 2Barf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
yea, so much evidence that it seems planted.

like someone just took a big qtip of his blood and swiped it at the ignition to say "LOOK HERE"

then just take a paint brush of blood but just the tip and flick it on the car.

I mean... is that the best you have? A q-tip?

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean... is that the best you have? A q-tip?
the ignition blood smear looks more like a thick and heavy q-tip swab, than an accidental finger brush, just ask any woman who has put on make up.

or a painter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watch the video above. That's just not true.

Okay you're a total disingenuous fucking faggot. That entire video just minces hairs on the amount of money Avery would have received from his lawsuit.

Which was apparently a range between $1M and $36M. But since it was never concluded because of the murder trial. Or he settled for a miniscule amount so he could afford lawyers as I recall. Let's meet in the middle and figure he might have received half the amount at $18M

And that changes little.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Okay you're a total disingenuous fucking faggot. That entire video just minces hairs on the amount of money Avery would have received from his lawsuit.

Which was apparently a range between $1M and $36M. But since it was never concluded because of the murder trial. Or he settled for a miniscule amount so he could afford lawyers as I recall. Let's meet in the middle and figure he might have received half the amount at $18M

And that changes little.

I'm a fucking faggot because of the video? I don't agree with the video about reducing the time by 6 years for time served - I am guessing he got the 6 year concurrent sentence (from chasing someone down with a gun, you know, things that normal people do every day) because he got the rape conviction too. I bet he would have gotten $15-18 million.

He settled for a little over $400,000. The county was insured, and had plenty of money. There was no bankrupting everyone and putting everyone out of business. It's all covered in there. It's not like the police would lose their pensions and jobs if Steven successfully sued the county. That's just not true.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
the ignition blood smear looks more like a thick and heavy q-tip swab, than an accidental finger brush, just ask any woman who has put on make up.

or a painter.

Well, that's your theory. Have you compared a lot of Q-tip swipes to accidental finger brushes? Here's something equally likely, lets say Avery was wearing gloves (no finger prints right), and the right glove's third finger had a small hole in the end (completely conceivable for how trashy he was), and he's bleeding from that wound on his right third finger, and some of that blood gets to the end of the finger part of the glove. Can you at least concede that this is equally likely to someone framing Avery with blood on a Qtip?

Keep in mind, blood found on right hand side of the steering wheel, which just coincidentally is the same side that his bleeding hand is on, which coincidentally he has a linear knife shape wound (or one "open back up") on his hand at the same time TH is murdered And how did they get the blood for the Qtip? And the blood in the door jam that has a running pattern and had to be from live blood?

exhibit-193-injury-to-Avery-finger.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm a fucking faggot because of the video?

He settled for a little over $400,000. The county was insured, and had plenty of money. There was no bankrupting everyone and putting everyone out of business. It's all covered in there. It's not like the police would lose their pensions and jobs if Steven successfully sued the county. That's just not true.

Didn't he settle because he was in prison and needed money for his murder defense? The average payout is 80,000 per year in prison in Texas for example. Little bit of math there tells me its not unreasonable to expect at least 1.5million. Lots of states pay out more if sued. Bankrupting the county was definitely a serious concern at the time.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Didn't he settle because he was in prison and needed money for his murder defense? The average payout is 80,000 per year in prison in Texas for example. Little bit of math there tells me its not unreasonable to expect at least 1.5million. Lots of states pay out more if sued. Bankrupting the county was definitely a serious concern at the time.

The county had like 80-90 million in the bank, and they were insured. The insurance paid out the 400,000 he settled for.

Honestly, I think 80,000 per year for false imprisonment is bullshit. A million a year sounds remotely fair.

• 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea there was an entire episode dedicated to seeing him make calls from prison just trying to get any money possible