• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
He did cover his family cat in gas and throw in a fire - true
raped his niece - hearsay
allegations of domestic abuse - hearsay
writes disgusting things to women - The site admin has a pee fetish

Even his ex-fiance (they got engaged while in prison) thinks he's disgusting and thinks he did it. - motive, went on dr.phil to get 15minutes of fame.

... From Wiki

In March 1981, at age 18, Avery was convicted of burgling a bar with a friend. After serving ten months of a two-year sentence in the Manitowoc County Jail, he was released on probation and ordered to pay restitution.[11]

In late 1982, two men admitted that at Avery's suggestion, they threw Avery's cat "in a bonfire and then watched it burn until it died" after Avery had poured gas and oil on it.[13] Avery was found guilty of animal cruelty and was jailed until August 1983.[11] "I was young and stupid, and hanging out with the wrong people", Avery said later, of his first two incarcerations.[12]

In January 1985, Avery ran his cousin's car off to the side of the road. After she pulled over, Avery pointed a gun at her. Avery was upset that she had been spreading rumors about him masturbating on the front lawn, which he stated was not true. She later admitted to spreading these rumors and that she greatly disliked Steven. Avery maintained that the gun was not loaded and that he was simply trying to stop her from spreading rumors about him. He was sentenced to six years for "endangering safety while evincing a depraved mind" and possession of a firearm.[14]

In addition to rape and domestic abuse allegations as you mentioned. This sure doesn't paint the picture of a normal, innocent person. I've never had any of the above happen or be stated about me.

Also, see above, Brendan states that Avery inappropriately touched him too. Avery is a fucking serial molesting creep that couldn't control himself and raped and murdered TH.

Quote from elsewhere:"Prior to his wrongful incarceration he raped a friend of his wife Lori who was staying with them. He told her he’d kill her if she ever told anyone, and she never came forward until the time of the TH murder (and I believe statute of limitations had expired). During the period between the 18 yr incarceration and the TH murder he raped his underage niece. He told her if she told he’d kill her whole family and burn their house. He continued to carry on a sexual relationship with her for some time, and even bragged about it to his gf Jodi. The mother of the girl filed a complaint but the girl, fearing for everyone’s safety, denied it, so LE dropped it. Later, once he was behind bars and awaiting trial, the girl confirmed he had raped her. It was already such a media circus that the DA decided to not file additional charges pending the outcome of the murder trial, thus shielding the girl from the additional attention."

Question: Would you let Avery stay the night at your home with your family there?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was no bloody bullet in the garage FYI. They found 'dna' on the bullet, not blood. In fact, the 'dna' that was on the bullet is from chapstick that was swapped on with a q-tip, we can see both the waxy substance and the cotton fibers under a microscope. Further, the state's claim is that the bullet was shot through her head and was directly responsible for her death, which is completely contradictory to the evidence.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
There was no bloody bullet in the garage FYI. They found 'dna' on the bullet, not blood. In fact, the 'dna' that was on the bullet is from chapstick that was swapped on with a q-tip, we can see both the waxy substance and the cotton fibers under a microscope. Further, the state's claim is that the bullet was shot through her head and was directly responsible for her death, which is completely contradictory to the evidence.

I agree with you that FL22 bullet was not the bullet that went through her head. I do think the bullet passed elsewhere through her body without hitting bone. I don't think you can write "in fact, the DNA is from chapstick." That's someones idea of where it came from, but absolutely cannot state that is a fact.

• 1Salty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
... From Wiki

In March 1981, at age 18, Avery was convicted of burgling a bar with a friend. After serving ten months of a two-year sentence in the Manitowoc County Jail, he was released on probation and ordered to pay restitution.[11]

In late 1982, two men admitted that at Avery's suggestion, they threw Avery's cat "in a bonfire and then watched it burn until it died" after Avery had poured gas and oil on it.[13] Avery was found guilty of animal cruelty and was jailed until August 1983.[11] "I was young and stupid, and hanging out with the wrong people", Avery said later, of his first two incarcerations.[12]

In January 1985, Avery ran his cousin's car off to the side of the road. After she pulled over, Avery pointed a gun at her. Avery was upset that she had been spreading rumors about him masturbating on the front lawn, which he stated was not true. She later admitted to spreading these rumors and that she greatly disliked Steven. Avery maintained that the gun was not loaded and that he was simply trying to stop her from spreading rumors about him. He was sentenced to six years for "endangering safety while evincing a depraved mind" and possession of a firearm.[14]

In addition to rape and domestic abuse allegations as you mentioned. This sure doesn't paint the picture of a normal, innocent person. I've never had any of the above happen or be stated about me.

Also, see above, Brendan states that Avery inappropriately touched him too. Avery is a fucking serial molesting creep that couldn't control himself and raped and murdered TH.

Quote from elsewhere:"Prior to his wrongful incarceration he raped a friend of his wife Lori who was staying with them. He told her he’d kill her if she ever told anyone, and she never came forward until the time of the TH murder (and I believe statute of limitations had expired). During the period between the 18 yr incarceration and the TH murder he raped his underage niece. He told her if she told he’d kill her whole family and burn their house. He continued to carry on a sexual relationship with her for some time, and even bragged about it to his gf Jodi. The mother of the girl filed a complaint but the girl, fearing for everyone’s safety, denied it, so LE dropped it. Later, once he was behind bars and awaiting trial, the girl confirmed he had raped her. It was already such a media circus that the DA decided to not file additional charges pending the outcome of the murder trial, thus shielding the girl from the additional attention."

Question: Would you let Avery stay the night at your home with your family there?
him being a piece of shit human, does NOT deny him the right to a fair trial from the judicial side and lawful enforcement of the law of the land.

he was denied a fair trial and continues to be denied fair judicial rulings by having an obvious corrupt manitowac court system against him.

he was denied propper law enforcement, by being directly targeted/framed and having the entire force being brought against him.

No one here is denying that Avery is a piece of shit, however he's served his time for his convicted and even wrongfully convicted fake crimes, he's a citizen, and is supposed to be "innocent before proven guilty"

NOPE, LEO took that away when they purposely did everything in their power and even over reached, to frame him a second time, and judges were actively turning a blind eye to such obvious unscrupolous acts.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree with you that FL22 bullet was not the bullet that went through her head. I do think the bullet passed elsewhere through her body without hitting bone. I don't think you can write "in fact, the DNA is from chapstick." That's someones idea of where it came from, but absolutely cannot state that is a fact.

You should watch season 2, they perform the science and explain it right there for you. It is definitely not blood, and it is, in fact, chapstick wax.

• 2Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I wouldn't let you crash on my couch, either. That doesn't mean either of you should rot in prison for a crime you (likely) didn't commit.

• 1Like

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Evidence was planted, denied fair trail, jurors didn't care. He was railroaded hard. That's the problem. Should he be retried? Hell yea but now everyone in the country is talking about it so where is it fair to hold it? I mean I totally think he was framed. Brendan got fucked super hard and should be released. I mean for fuck sake look at the note his cousin wrote. Maybe they really were raping trees and burning them up!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
him being a piece of shit human, does NOT deny him the right to a fair trial from the judicial side and lawful enforcement of the law of the land.

he was denied a fair trial and continues to be denied fair judicial rulings by having an obvious corrupt manitowac court system against him.

he was denied propper law enforcement, by being directly targeted/framed and having the entire force being brought against him.

No one here is denying that Avery is a piece of shit, however he's served his time for his convicted and even wrongfully convicted fake crimes, he's a citizen, and is supposed to be "innocent before proven guilty"

NOPE, LEO took that away when they purposely did everything in their power and even over reached, to frame him a second time, and judges were actively turning a blind eye to such obvious unscrupolous acts.

I'd love to hear your plausible explanation for how he was framed, including how all forensic evidence was planted.

• 1Salty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'd love to hear your plausible explanation for how he was framed, including how all forensic evidence was planted.

the key
netflix-key-5.jpg

upon the SEVENth search, someone "jingles" a bookcase, and a key falls from the sky, that someone is manitowac LEO implicated in the 36m lawsuit.

this is NOT a daily use key, it's too new, too fresh and it's also the "b" key, which everyone knows is the third key you get when you buy a car, and it's known as the "valet" key, you have this key on you to give to the valet, b/c this key will turn on the ignition but will NOT open the console.

There is no reason for some bitch no matter how rich she is to have a valet key in fucking manitowac wi, on her.

obviously LEO searched her apt w/ a fine tooth comb, either found or asked/coerced the ex-bf or the roomate "HEY YO, possible suspect, we won't ask no more questions, does she have an extra key to the RAV4?"

roomate will be like, SURE!!! we keep all our spare keys in this jar, you know in case one of loses our keys, we can call the other and we won't be locked out

ex-bf will be like, yup i know where it is, cuz i even know her computer password!!!

they found ONE KEY, w/ zero personal effects, no key membership, no trinkets, no memorabila keychain stuff like an effiel tower from france vaction, nothing, oh yea and no fucking house keys

and of course even tho SA was bleeding enough to leave a huge blood stain near the ignition, the key had a microscopic dna bit on the keyring.

rav4

somehow he drove the rav4 5mins away and exited it w/o leaving a single fingerprint, took the plates off, w/o a single finger print, popped the hood and unhooked the car battery (somehow remembering to bring a socket wrench w/ the correct size) only leaving "dna seat" on the hood latch.

also heres staging theory on the blood
Halbach's RAV4 cargo area staged months Later (13 images)

Qjf0JO8.png

tirl1I5.jpg

88qyE9E.png

Zrb3qD4.png

8rQMN8n.png

bullet (fragment)

it's obvious that along w/ collecting evidence in the garage, they find a bullet fragment, smear some lipstick on it hoping dna will transfer and fling it underneath a heavy ass air compressor.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Falxy, in both seasons many explanations and alternate theories were presented by experts in forensics. Also, in a very unusual ruling, the judge presiding over the case wouldn't even allow the defense team to present alternate suspects. You can stick your head in the sand and keep shouting at people to present you with plausible alternate theories but they already have. You've just made up your mind and abandoned critical thinking because that's the easier thing to do. You are showing how much of a fool you are every time you repeat yourself.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
the key
netflix-key-5.jpg

upon the SEVENth search, someone "jingles" a bookcase, and a key falls from the sky, that someone is manitowac LEO implicated in the 36m lawsuit.

You're incorrect. It was not the seventh search. Not in the sense that they searched the property fully seven times. The first number of entries were targeted moves, such as retrieve the firearm, and retrieve the computer, etc. Why are you lying about it being the seventh search? That is demonstrably false.

Is there any proof this is a valet key? I can't imagine how you're saying this isn't a daily use key from a grainy photo. Also, is there any evidence that she had a valet key in a jar that the BF gave up? :) Or any evidence that any key of hers was missing that she wasn't using that day? The RAV was a POS. Maybe she only had a valet key? This girl wasn't rolling in money. She was shooting AT shots for creeps like Avery.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Falxy, in both seasons many explanations and alternate theories were presented by experts in forensics. Also, in a very unusual ruling, the judge presiding over the case wouldn't even allow the defense team to present alternate suspects. You can stick your head in the sand and keep shouting at people to present you with plausible alternate theories but they already have. You've just made up your mind and abandoned critical thinking because that's the easier thing to do. You are showing how much of a fool you are every time you repeat yourself.

That's hilarious. I'm a fool? You guys believe at face value a docu-drama that is intentionally made to make someone look innocent, and purposefully and demonstrably presents half-true arguments that anyone who spends 10 minutes researching can show why they are false. And at the same time you guys completely ignore biological facts such as the speed at which blood coagulates, and believe completely ridiculous and biologically impossible conspiracy theories, that lack a single shred of evidence (and then have the audacity to write things like "in fact, it was chapstick" without a shred of proof besides a forensic analysis performed by the same docu-drama that exists solely to make Avery look innocent.)

I just met with my friend who is a clinical lab technician that works with blood every day. We filmed a video showing blood dropping on a non-porous surface. It began clotting a little after two minutes, and was impossible to pick it up with a pipette. It's very interesting. Makes it essentially impossible that Steven bled and then someone came behind him and picked up his blood then planted it in a way that live blood would be found. Completely impossible. Not one of you conspiracy theorists have given a remotely possible explanation for how his blood is in the vehicle. Not one. I'd love to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Salty
  • 1WTF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're incorrect. It was not the seventh search. Not in the sense that they searched the property fully seven times. The first number of entries were targeted moves, such as retrieve the firearm, and retrieve the computer, etc. Why are you lying about it being the seventh search? That is demonstrably false.

Is there any proof this is a valet key? I can't imagine how you're saying this isn't a daily use key from a grainy photo. Also, is there any evidence that she had a valet key in a jar that the BF gave up? :) Or any evidence that any key of hers was missing that she wasn't using that day? The RAV was a POS. Maybe she only had a valet key? This girl wasn't rolling in money. She was shooting AT shots for creeps like Avery.

it's like a simple fact
Gx4Yz8M.jpg

b9Pn5GC.png

It is 7, b/c that is how many different times LEO entered the house to collect evidence, it's not like they were bringing over cookies.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
it's like a simple fact
Gx4Yz8M.jpg

b9Pn5GC.png

It is 7, b/c that is how many different times LEO entered the house to collect evidence, it's not like they were bringing over cookies.

That’s interesting with the key. So she was using her valet key. Is there any documentation or anything supporting a key missing? Is there anything to support your idea other than pure conjecture?

You’re wrong about the searches. It wasn’t like they did six full house searches and then found the key. That’s absolutely incorrect. Look it up.

• 1Salty