Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Making a Murderer

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2015-12-18

Creator: Moira Demos, Laura Ricciardi

Cast: Steven Avery

Overview: Filmed over 10 years, this real-life thriller follows a DNA exoneree who, while exposing police corruption, becomes a suspect in a grisly new crime.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone watching this on Netflix? I'm halfway through. Watch if you like The Staircase or The Jinx.

Jesus fuck.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Whatever the outcome, that whole family needs to be sterilized.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Steven - I dunno. He could've done it. A lot of shady shit thought. That blood vial thing was fuuuuucked up.

Brendan - Innocent. I refuse to believe these two nitwits slit a woman's throat and cleaned up every bit of DNA in that dirty trailer. I could've gotten that kid to admit to the Kennedy assassination.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah we did episode 1 last night and want to click the spoiler, but the first one was crazy enough. Don't want to ruin how deep this rabbit hole filled with shit is going to go.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
around ep 4, I was pretty on board with, everything the show is selling is true, and this guy is being railroaded. on ep6 now.. and, my bullshit detectors are going off. It's not that I really doubt them, its just EVERYTHING we are seeing is so one sided, I have to question what we are not being told. where is motive, probable cause, etc? how can stevens lawyer, who seems so capable in the series, not be running circles around that effeminate pansy prosecution?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steven's short lawyer looks like Stephen Colbert and sounds just like Bob Odenkirk.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Amod, If you're reading this, could you modify the title toMaking a Murderer (If you liked The Staircase and The Jinx)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm watching episode 4 now and...

When the kid's own defense team is coercing him to "tell the truth" AGAIN and then has him draw fucking pictures of what happened... What the fuck? Draw me a picture of him cutting her throat, now draw me a picture of you having sex with her, now draw me a picture of.... Seriously. What the fuck?

Ok so I paused it to post that last spoiler then I go back and...

Now the kid's own lawyer calls the investigators in to come question him again but doesn't even bother showing up and let's them question him yet again without the lawyer present. What the fuck is going on here?

I mean... is this even a true story? Did this shit actually happen or is this just a Blair Witch Project kinda thing?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I thought I was the only person watching this, only watched 3 episodes so far but holy fuck there are some arguments that some people should not be allowed to breed.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just got done will post more when we get a critical mass that have finished it.

Khane

They denied the kid's motion to have his shitty, terrible lawyer replaced? What? How far up the chain does this collusion go?

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They denied the kid's motion to have his shitty, terrible lawyer replaced? What? How far up the chain does this collusion go?
nah. what you have to understand is, 80% of the world is incompetent. And spends most of their time, covering their own asses for their incompetence. Its not malice, collusion, or conspiracy.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watched up to ep. 4 tonight and totally hooked but the sheer level of wtf in this...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well fuck Bisi - started this last night and made it through 6 episodes (aka 3 am) before calling it. So absolutely fucked up. Can't imagine this has a happy ending for anyone

Khane

Just finished it:

I don't think Steven Avery killed her. The whole thing stinks and there were way too many holes in the prosecution's case to convict because there was not proof beyond a reasonable doubt in my opinion. They used "common sense" to try to prove points several times. Meanwhile common sense dictates you don't kill a person in cold blood on your own property that many other people knew had an appointment with you, then hide the vehicle on the same property. The fact there was no substantial DNA evidence anywhere outside the rav4 itself, especially considering she was shot 11 fucking times, is pretty telling.

What happened to the kid is pretty tragic. His original defense lawyer and his investigator... I don't even really know what to say about that whole mess. The kid has an IQ of 73, that's right on the cusp of "Mentally Inadequate" which is 70 or lower. Seems to me they went after the easiest target just to get Steven Avery and ruined a kid's life without any concern of the consequences.

One thing the series glossed over very, very quickly

In either episode 5 or 6 I think it was, when Randy Tadych is testifying about seeing Bobby Denson (Brendan's brother) driving his truck to go hunting. They quickly ask him "Isn't it true you were trying to sell Bobby's .22 caliber rifle to a third party?", and the murder weapon was a .22. Yet that was the only mention of that in the entire documentary. What was up with that?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished series spoiler
I got that same vibe Khane. Bobby was the one who had the timeline wrong compared to the bus driver right? I wonder if there was any more evidence or discussion of the 3 spots where they found bone fragments. The quarry location seemed so far away that I don't get how they even found fragments out there to begin with.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database