male rape survivors

kudos

<Banned>
Pretty sure Tanoomba is just a troll. I HAVE seen the type of moron on reddit that Tanoomba portrays but I refuse to believe they would find this place or stay very long.

Can a mod check IP's with Tanoomba?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
rolf

Is this for real?
Seriously, right? What kind of victim card shit is this? "Waaah, waaah! Someone called me insensitive for making rape jokes! Life is hard for men!"

Pretty sure Tanoomba is just a troll. I HAVE seen the type of moron on reddit that Tanoomba portrays but I refuse to believe they would find this place or stay very long.

Can a mod check IP's with Tanoomba?
You're right, it's generally an entirely different type of moron that sticks around here. Lucky for me, I find those morons amusing so I've stayed for shits and giggles. Mostly shits.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Why not just come out and make half-assed assumptions about my life and experiences? There's an excellent chance they'll all be wrong, but that hasn't stopped many before you, nor has it encouraged anyone to reconsider their habit of putting
do you realize the fact that i asked you to share your story and you subsequently crying about people judging you without knowing you yet you not telling us anything about you makes you a fucking retard?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Seriously, right? What kind of victim card shit is this? "Waaah, waaah! Someone called me insensitive for making rape jokes! Life is hard for men!"

You're right, it's generally an entirely different type of moron that sticks around here. Lucky for me, I find those morons amusing so I've stayed for shits and giggles. Mostly shits.
You're dating a black man aren't you

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
So the only actual rape on the previous page was the queer that got drugged. The rest of those dudes are just pussies.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
All you need to know about Tanoomba is here:Rerolled

TL;DR Tanoomba is a fat feminist whose BFFs are all broads he tried and couldn't bang.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Men can only be raped if they aren't forcing their women into the submissive roles that they all (some secretly) desire.

I view men's rights most useful for teaching men how they ACTUALLY should view and treat women, instead of what their La Leche League, WIC breastfeeding consultant single mothers brainwashed them about women growing up.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Men can only be raped if they aren't forcing their women into the submissive roles that they all (some secretly) desire.

I view men's rights most useful for teaching men how they ACTUALLY should view and treat women, instead of what their La Leche League, WIC breastfeeding consultant single mothers brainwashed them about women growing up.
So just to clarify, unemployed single mothers can get WIC, but the same benefit would only be afforded to an unemployed single father's children and not the father himself, right?

Nabassu

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some of you have very odd ideas about masculinity, feminism, and relationships in general. I assume equality is of secondary concern if men are supposed to force women into submissive roles, correct? Why would women need to be forced if that is what they desire?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Typical privileged male: It's not enough to already have the right to say whatever the fuck you want, you want the right to say whatever the fuck you want and never have any negative consequences. Do you also want the right to say "American Inventor" and not be labeled a racist? Would you like the right to post pictures of underage girls and not be labeled a pedophile? How about the right to post creationist dogma and not be labeled an idiot? Jesus Fucking Christ.
Silence, American Inventor

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba was clearly raised by fat lesbians.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why would women need to be forced if that is what they desire?
You are who you believe you are and you are who sheperceivesyou to be. It isn't necessarily about "forcing" her into submission, it's about establishing a framework within the relationship that you're the boss, you're the one in control, and if she doesn't like it, you have plenty of other women willing to be what she isn't. If she perceives you to be a guy who isn't in control, or somebody that she can "get her way" all the time with, you're setting yourself up for disaster.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Fun fuct: the majority of women experience very intense orgasms while being "raped"