Man of Steel

Neki

Molten Core Raider
do these authors realize that to make Batman the retarded walking "deus ex machina" they want him to be they go against every single other DC character? to the point they seem to completely loose their status of superbeings?
2514767-2268970_batmandemotivational.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That pic of bat-lantern adds credence to my hypothesis that OA is actual earth from the distant future and Garnet is the eons old bruce wayne, the True Guardian of the Galaxy !

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
a nuclear missile. Really ? against someone who can simply outrun the point blank explosion with Flash powers, or simply shrug it off because he has Superman invulnerability, or just protect himself because he has the green lantern ring ? just to name a few of the ways he can avoid such attack ?

do these authors realize that to make Batman the retarded walking "deus ex machina" they want him to be they go against every single other DC character? to the point they seem to completely loose their status of superbeings?
There is no foe that the JLA spends more time training against than Amazo, because he scares the crap out of them. Batman spends even more time prepping against Amazo. When they fought, Batman put putty over Amazo's eyes, knowing that he'd use Superman's heat vision to burn through them. Only they were laced with C4, so he exploded his own eyes. He was disoriented from having no eyes (so there go his GL powers), so then Batman tells Nightwing that he's studied Amazo's design, and that there was a design flaw in his knees, so they disable his ability to walk (try hopping at superspeed). Then, for the coup de grace, he launches a nuclear missile from the Batmobile, and the fight is over. Yes, Batman keeps a nuclear payload handy. Had Amazo taken him serious, he would have a chance.

No one ever takes Batman serious in a fight (Superman, Amazo, Darkseid) because he has no superpowers, and then he just MacGuver's them to a KO. This is why Batman wins, and consequently, loses to normal powered beings that he hasn't prepared for. Time and time again, Batman encounters a superpowered being, and he's like OK, I've been studying this guy's powers years before I met him, and have 15 ways to neutralize him. Think about it, Darkseid is the Thanos of the DC Universe, and only two beings have defeated him in man to man combat, Superman and Batman. Superman's beaten him by brute strength, Batman's beaten him because Darkseid sees Batman as a flea (and he's not). Twice now, Batman's beaten Darkseid through preparation (one time he laced the fire pits of Apocalypse, threatening to destroy the planet, the other time, he killed him with a God Killer bullet). Both times, Darkseid didn't really take him serious until it was too late.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
For those that haven't seen this, Batman explains that he could have used a more lethal payload of Kryptonite, but didn't out of mercy, then he passes out. This storyline will be roughly what the Batman v. Superman movie will be based off of.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Some fun links Lyrical,

Question for ya (because its more fun than /google) How the fuck does a robot scan and "create" superpowers? makes no sense to me even at a comic level. What is he a mystical 3D printer than can just make up yellow sun charged kryptpnian cells? how does he hack the gibson and connect his 3D printed ring to the power battery in OA??!!

Seems like a lame villain.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some fun links Lyrical,

Question for ya (because its more fun than /google) How the fuck does a robot scan and "create" superpowers? makes no sense to me even at a comic level. What is he a mystical 3D printer than can just make up yellow sun charged kryptpnian cells? how does he hack the gibson and connect his 3D printed ring to the power battery in OA??!!

Seems like a lame villain.
I dunno man, it made sense in the 50's. Both DC and Marvel have characters like this (Amazo and the Super Adaptoid). But does any comic book physics make sense? Any of it at all?