Man rapes 4 dudes with his butthole.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
His story is legit, the only $5 blow jobs you will find in Hawaii are from Trannys. We are a tourist destination, especially for Japanese so hooker prices are some of the highest in the nation. Also pimp stables here are full of tall chicks. Japs want to do what that cant at home, climb the big trees.

How Ron didnt know that Hotel St. is all shemales all the time I have no clue, they are usually very large polynesians, not exactly passing even in a dark alley.
Did you ever see Ron WITHOUT a drink in his hand, Being bombed is his perpetual state of existence so i can see him not noticing minor details like a chick with dicknballz.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
His story is legit, the only $5 blow jobs you will find in Hawaii are from Trannys. We are a tourist destination, especially for Japanese so hooker prices are some of the highest in the nation. Also pimp stables here are full of tall chicks. Japs want to do what that cant at home, climb the big trees.

How Ron didnt know that Hotel St. is all shemales all the time I have no clue, they are usually very large polynesians, not exactly passing even in a dark alley.

How's sex work tolerance in Hawaii? About the same as mainland? More of a protected racket in Hawaii? Less protected?

When I say tolerance I mean by LEO and also the locals perception of it. Got a good amount of Pinoys there?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guessing whoever invested early on gave some "what the fuck is wrong with you" type comments to both parties involved.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
How's sex work tolerance in Hawaii? About the same as mainland? More of a protected racket in Hawaii? Less protected?

When I say tolerance I mean by LEO and also the locals perception of it. Got a good amount of Pinoys there?

Wakiki is loaded with street walkers, they are top tier hookers, expensive $400-500+. 20% you are talking to an undercover and will get busted. Those are for tourists and are White chicks. Locals hit up massage parlors, there are probably 50-80 running at any given time, protected by police usually, all F.O.B. no speaky english Asians probably white slavery victims. Before BP and CL shut down ads there was a lot of super low tier grungy local trash selling their ass at airport hotels, super gutter addicts and trannys. Hotel street (Ron White) is even lower gutter 99% Trannys with an occasional about to hit a morgue junkie. If you wanna bang a Filipina in Hawaii, no need to buy one, just ask your waitress / maid out on a date. if she can get a babysitter you can probably bang her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user