[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He needs to just show the bankai's we all want to see, go all out on the final Ichigo vs. Whoever battle, and call it.

Vacuum-layered ice? Give me a fucking break.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Top 3 bankais i want revealed:
Urahara
Aizen(you think they'll unleash him on the arrow guys as a last resort? maybe)
Shinji

there are other captains that have yet to be revealed, like the dual wielding guys, and the other hollowed captains.

what was the most recent bankai revealed, unohanas? it was kinda bleh... i think the most bleh one to me was the big missle.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, he would be pretty cool. Especially that he finally knows his sword's name.

Looking forward to that one.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well that's the thing, i didn't say kenpachi (even tho he's my fav character, along with his chibi lieutenant, they make a funny pair) cuz he hasn't realized the power of his bankai, so even when he releases it, it'll be weak and we'll have the "it could be so much strong if you'd know my name earlier". Don't they say you need like 10years of bankai to master it?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bleach is so shitty I'm not going to say what is and isn't likely, but if Kenpachi pulls out anything other than, "Oh my bankai just makes me fight the same but 2x BETTER" then it's going to be dumb. And if it does just that it's basically a copy of Ichigo's previous bankai.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So with all of the buildings and furniture gone in sereitei, doesn't that mean that Aizen is free so that one of the new bad guys can one shot him to show their power?

Noah

Molten Core Raider
Kenpachi's calling up bankai should have him eat his sword up like crunching into hard candy or broken glass and then spits out the shards of the blades at people to kill them. He then proceeds to kick the ass of everyone remaining bare handed and calls them a bunch of pussies for using swords.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Kenpachi using his bankai and taking off his eyepatch at the same time should hopefully generate enough reiatsu to make Shonen Jump implode, its blinding light making us all forget about the series like a MiB flash stick.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
sE5ur.gif