[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah no kidding right? He totally pulling each chapter in this arc out of his ass. I bet you one hundred bucks that was hitsu's mirage thing he used when he fought that one espada. Haha psyche I am right behind you!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So since I pretty much stopped reading Bleach when Ichigo went Super Saiyan 4 and blew his Final Getsuga Tenshou load on Azien's face, pretending that was the end of Bleach and everything since was some sort of bad fanfic. is Bleach worth catching up on at this point or is it beyond retarded? Last I remember Ichigo was throwing around his pretend nazi symbol and I just said fuck it, but if the story is back to something coherent I might pick it up and see how is plays out.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So since I pretty much stopped reading Bleach when Ichigo went Super Saiyan 4 and blew his Final Getsuga Tenshou load on Azien's face, pretending that was the end of Bleach and everything since was some sort of bad fanfic. is Bleach worth catching up on at this point or is it beyond retarded? Last I remember Ichigo was throwing around his pretend nazi symbol and I just said fuck it, but if the story is back to something coherent I might pick it up and see how is plays out.
I'm torn. Some of the art is amazing, and there's occasionally a part where the story shines (then immediately gets shit on), but sometimes the plot holes and retcons are so bad I want to slap myself for reading it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah honestly, I think after this is all over, in my mind i'll always consider the end of Bleach the final battle of Ichigo vs. Aizen. After that he just jumped the shark. Yeah, after THAT.

The rest of it past that will always be like, DBZ GT to me. It's ok, and yay it's more of what I liked before, but it just isn't the same and leaves a horrible taste in your mouth.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just skip everything and read the new stuff every week and make fun of it with us.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You wont feel lost at all because everything happening now is the same shit that's happened two or three times before.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will probably take you like 20 minutes to get current. There isn't much content in Bleach. The soi fong fight was pretty awesome art wise. Kubo's has this crazy ability to convey a sense of action when he doesn't get lazy and just show a characters feet in an entire panel. Would be great if he teamed up with a proper writer to hammer out a new manga.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So reading this last chapter, they want you to believe that Sui Feng and Hitsugaya are now dead. I guess time will tell for sure, but the chapter didn't do anything for me.

"HAHA, I only used 1 finger before... now I'll use *2* Fingers!" dumb.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ultra-gay.png
this... again

Maybe they actually die this time?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't see how these losers getting back their bankai's that were already lost once is going to help anything. Ichigo wru, can we end this shit please. Already know that the captains are going to get owned - again - and then we're finally going to see the royal guard do some fighting. Let's just get to it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we all know hitsugaya and sui-feng are not dead, it's impossible they are too popular, ice boy has a freaking movie dedicated to him! I mean i wish they were dead, they are my least favorite.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm wondering if this issue's talk from Mayuri is finally referencing and going to tie up that loose end of what it was he found in that Espada's lab all those years ago?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like how one of those black things landed next to fatass Omaeda. I wonder if it was intended for Sui Fon or if that's some subtle hint that Omaeda has a bankai.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like how one of those black things landed next to fatass Omaeda. I wonder if it was intended for Sui Fon or if that's some subtle hint that Omaeda has a bankai.
i don't think fatass has bankai, he woulda used it (even tho it would be stolen) when his sister got impaled.