[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Christ, this fucker knows how to drag out some fights. This may even rival DBZ's "this isn't even my final form" shit. I understand it's a re-used mechanic in manga's but for the love of god...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, but I did like the look of fon suei or whatever at the end when she came to a stop and the guy was still standing in the dust behind her. Amusing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
oh no, these guys are all ultrabadasses... we need ichigo to save us, again.

:| How the fuck did the Soul Reapers survive this far without a fucking superhero is beyond me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what's the reason why yoruichi and urahara don't come back and just kick ass? are they still on the outs? what about that tenssai guy wasn't he like a kido ultra user? and isshin? (he probably can't go back i think cuz of that power transfer he did).

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Urahara would beat the entire Quincy invasion force with just his dong.

He wouldn't even have to Bankai with his dong, just soft and floppy destruction.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Bleach is like that old family pet, you know it's suffering and you want it to end, but it's just out of your hands.

Chris

Potato del Grande
We already did this "ahha but I'm not dead, RELEASE ULTIMATE POWER" with the Espada, only they had more character development than two chapters so I actually gave somewhat of a shit. These very same Captain characters should have died during those battles, now we have to accept they all got non Bankai powerups in a few days?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
not only that, the most glaring, wtf is sui feng and shunko. she said she completed shunko after the fight with yoruichi, like at the very beginning invasion. this don't make sense, if i remember yoruichi said she didn't want to fight seuifeng with shunko cuz even her shunko wasn't mastered. yoruichi pwn'd her in like two moves, now it's complete when yoruichi hasn't even mastered her own shunko? i know theres a difference i guess between complete and mastered, but this just brings up the fact, why not just let yoruichi in soul society to pwn'd stuff? it'd be way more interesting... unless she does that when all the captn's are near death... again.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It was all Kubo could do to give Sui Feng a boost in power with her Bankai stolen. As if she was going to own anything with just her little Trojan Finger Vibrator.

Haha thinking about it, giving Sui Feng a 2 hit killer Shikai in a manga where no one ever fucking dies (well, rarely ever) is one of the biggest trolls yet.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He could have done so much more. Show the captains busting out new moves on henchmen in the thousands or something. Stop with this one on one "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM" bullshit over and over. Lets see some asskickery before we get to the shit duels. Because in the end, anything that isn't Ichigo vs. MainBadGuy_01 is a shit duel at this point. The espada were the last gasp of rational thought, everything after is tardsville. Minus that scene with Kenpachi and him just railing on shitty anime stereotypes holding three corpses. That was gold.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Changing forms is fine. Having this characters we stop caring about changing forms is completely forgettable and worthless.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, he comes up with more bullshit filler baddies with different abilities than Capcom creates robot bosses for the Mega Man series.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
You serious? The sekret power up is like on of the main tropes of every shonen manga dude.
Almost every badguy (and now the good guys) have been going through multiple stages, and they are completely forgettable because there's no reason for us to care even a little bit. The Espada had boatloads of buildup, so them doing multiple forms was cool. These Sternritter fucks? Have had zero buildup, zero background and no reason at all to be as powerful as they are, besides "lawl Soul Society is full of complete retards" and -then- we have to go through the terrible stages for them. It's not the method. It's the usage of the method that bothers me.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ultra-gay.png