[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's like he knows we're already sucked in so he's just fucking with us.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What was that, 12 weeks so Sidekick_E can get a new sword that's still pretty much worthless?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So Rukia went through some hardcore royal guard training and she's still useless; still needs saving from big bro.

Fucking sexist japs.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This manga is about as useless and terrible as The Walking Dead. Actually, they may be on equal footing now.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's a definite shame, I was hoping Rukia had actually become awesome. Oh well, back to being comedy relief for her!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just don't get how all the quincy have all these hollow/shinigami like powers. In the beginning quincies were just normal humans shooting lightning bolts from their bows lol. Now they have all these weird bodies and powers. Da fuck man.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait, I thought all these quincy were dead. And basically what you get when you have a hollow/quincy. But I really dont try to make sense or follow this much more then just reading it when OP releases. It dove off a cliff years ago.

Chris

Potato del Grande
All we know is that there is only one Quincy left (Ishida) which is why he is the new heir. They never explained why there are apparenty 24 others running around with whacky powers.