[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Did he forget Shunsui's eye patch? Seriously, I think his stash of weed is running out and he's down to the crappy bolivian stuff.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
The trolling goes deeper. Kensei mentions that Shuhei's defeat was disappointing despite his recent training. For a second I thought oh shit Shuhei learned bankai. Then I realized this is Bleach and had to slap myself.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you're a lieutenant and don't have bankai like almost everyone (aside from renji and bald guy), you're pretty much worthless and fodder. All you do is, catch sui-feng with your fat ass, become dust for a cheap ice wall like big boob blond, make super reitsu walls that only you can do (glasses girl), or just get pushed aside while a captain steps in.

heck probably the most useful lieutenant is the 4th div's one, and that's only cuz unohana died to make kenpachi uber, there really is no other healer. (or captain healer for that matter)

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
if you're a lieutenant and don't have bankai like almost everyone (aside from renji and bald guy), you're pretty much worthless and fodder. All you do is, catch sui-feng with your fat ass, become dust for a cheap ice wall like big boob blond, make super reitsu walls that only you can do (glasses girl), or just get pushed aside while a captain steps in.

heck probably the most useful lieutenant is the 4th div's one, and that's only cuz unohana died to make kenpachi uber, there really is no other healer. (or captain healer for that matter)
The trolling would be complete if Kenpachi's bankai turns out to be a big ass katana... and he HAS to wield it with TWO HANDS! THINK OF THE POWER HE WILL HAVE!!!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Masked guy destroys his own ear drums. Next chapter Kubo will forget about it and have masked guy start a conversation with Renji.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And have Rose magically survive a gigantic star shaped hole in his chest as well.
rolleyes.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did we honestly just see a bankai get beaten by a carebear stare? what the fuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Where's homophobic seal when you need him?

He just needs to autopost to the bleach and naruto threads everytime a new issue is released

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Rukia and Redhair have ascended beyond Captain level and beyond Vizard, they are now on equal terms with Sissygo!

I mean, how else can you explain the shenanigans that just transpired?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Every villain in this series could have been single handedly destroyed by a member of the royal guard. What lazy assholes they are.