[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even the Ishida thing is pretty retard-level stupid. Oh look, a half-blood Quincy is going to be the next king of Everything. K? Pretty dumb! It seems like Kubo is just trying to wrap this up by going DBZ power levels of nonsense and then drawing "SLAAAASH!" full panel images to accentuate it. Why the shit this didn't end with Aizen's nonsense ending is beyond me. I mean, besides the obvious milking the franchise stuff.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate to say it but it almost would have been better if he time skipped to deal with Ichigo and Boobies' kids instead.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
All we know is that there is only one Quincy left (Ishida) which is why he is the new heir. They never explained why there are apparenty 24 others running around with whacky powers.
Because you're from Manchester... and Manchester United gives us aids.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I thought it was explained already...not that it isn't completed stupid, however.

Basically that king Quincy is the progenitor of them and the source of their power, so he gave all of them super abilities. All Quincies born and part of the blood have a piece of his power, which is why Ichigo had it too. It all apparently grows and potentially returns to him.

Which is why its a stupid fucking idea.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sorry, they DID explain the whacky powers you are right. I'm more concerned about where the fuck the actual living beings are from since they are still saying that the Ishidas are the last.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think they are, the rest are just made-Quincies, which is one of the reasons Ishida was chosen as some type of heir.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
From what i can remember, the quincies were a religious organization that fought hollows. Some became too militaristic and formed the vandenreich. They had a civil war and the religious side won and thought they had finished them off. Fast forward however many years and now that yawaach or whatever the fuck his name is takes back all quincy powers from everyone he deemed unworthy, which ended up killing Ichigo's mom. He leaves the power in Ishida for some reason who knows why, decides he wants to wage war on the shinigami and bam, horrendously long, boring, contrived, and stretched out longer than needs to be story arc.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kubo got stoned, watched the last few seasons of Doctor Who, saw the Silence and thought "MAN, WHAT A GREAT IDEA".

Chris

Potato del Grande
Random Captain shows up and it appears like he is caught in the trap but wait...! He has really gotten to know his Shikai really well in the last two days or got a new Bankai somehow and is immune to the powers because bullshit reasons.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Random Captain shows up and it appears like he is caught in the trap but wait...! He has really gotten to know his Shikai really well in the last two days or got a new Bankai somehow and is immune to the powers because bullshit reasons.
I'm sorry you still read this manga.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I know I'm getting trolled, but it's fucking hilarious to see this come out now.

Also sort of confirms Kenpachi is toast.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
10 years to see Yachiru fight. Maybe she will start to lose and either power up or Kenpachi saves the day. Either, I am very satisfied.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why would anyone think Kenpachi is toast? Last thing we saw was him about to learn his swords name. You know he's gonna show up and fuck shit up soon.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Why would anyone think Kenpachi is toast? Last thing we saw was him about to learn his swords name. You know he's gonna show up and fuck shit up soon.
This. Yachiru just assumes he's gone, presumably because she knows Unohana is no pushover and Kenpachi's admiration for her speaks volumes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This. Yachiru just assumes he's gone, presumably because she knows Unohana is no pushover and Kenpachi's admiration for her speaks volumes.
Hahaha I totally fucking forgot about that, I assumed it was just some fucking anime non-cannon bullshit like the reigai thing.