[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bleach can EASILY be redeemed, force ichigo to go down to where they are holding aizen and release aizen. doesn't matter if he fights with or again soul society, releasing him would be the only option, then aizen bankai.

otherwise it's just wed morning, next page, next page, next page etc. (i wonder which is gonna suck worse this week, naruto or bleach) it's a routine!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
bleach can EASILY be redeemed, force ichigo to go down to where they are holding aizen and release aizen. doesn't matter if he fights with or again soul society, releasing him would be the only option, then aizen bankai.

otherwise it's just wed morning, next page, next page, next page etc. (i wonder which is gonna suck worse this week, naruto or bleach) it's a routine!
When were you under the impression Aizen was still in prison?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
6aa.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ao- did you miss all the jokes thrown around during the Aizen arc? He's the super boss whose power relies on illusion and has continuously been written to come up with the dumbest bullshit moves.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That remindes me, why are characters in Hueco Mundo and what was the point of showing them having Hallibel captured? Did he forget because of all the weed?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ao- did you miss all the jokes thrown around during the Aizen arc? He's the super boss whose power relies on illusion and has continuously been written to come up with the dumbest bullshit moves.
Nah, I'm out of it and missed the joke until this post.

Where's the one with Ichigo and Aizen swapping places and Shinji saying "That's not how it works!"

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im not sure what you guys are on but Aizen is still in Hueco Mundo and hasnt fought since he first left Soul Society.

bleach can EASILY be redeemed,
No,...it really cannot.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1,000 years we've been waiting to see Kenpachi's shikai and/or bankai. One more week. And that mother fucker better not skip to another fight before Golden Week.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
He is going to segue to a pointless three chapter high school slice of life arc next and then he will go back to finishing the fight.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if theyre going to do Bleach like they are doing Fairy Tail and reboot it with a bit less gay? Maybe streamline it and take out all of the shitty fillers(which will give it a total of 50 episodes? lol).

Also hes not pulling out Bankai hes going into Shikai - they will draw his bankai out over the next month

Chris

Potato del Grande
He is going to segue to a pointless three chapter high school slice of life arc next and then he will go back to finishing the fight.
Cut to fat vice captain watching explosions from the fight and the meteor. He can't belive what he is seeing! Add in a few more character reaction shots to the meteor and Ichigo (he is almost there!). Final panel is Zenpachi saying BANKAI!
Next chapter: bad guy backstory.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone read it on mangastream? Who was the dude with 1 arm and the giant fucking blade? The artist is listed as Tite...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aw damn, it says "Original Art by Tite Kubo" so I thought it was actually his. Instead it's just the character concepts etc.