[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know it's unlikely but man that would be hilarious if the Mangastream translation of Kenpachi's last line ended up being his release command.

"This is making me hard, Nozarashi" bwuahahaha

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_64786.jpg

Swallow. Ha.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cut to fat vice captain watching explosions from the fight and the meteor. He can't belive what he is seeing! Add in a few more character reaction shots to the meteor and Ichigo (he is almost there!). Final panel is Zenpachi saying BANKAI!
Next chapter: bad guy backstory.
Right in spirit if not the details.

Rime

<Donor>
That is not even his Bankai, it is the 'new' released form his Shikai, as he has learned it's name finally.

Keep in mind, he still has his eyepatch on as well, so he is still fighting at half-strength.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it's TK being a lazy fuck, but the handle, wrapping, and shape is similiar to Ichigo's initial Zan. Oh and I definitely chuckled at how his post time skip hair is so DBZ. Just noticed now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
it's capped in half because he has the eyepatch on.

HAhaha, you summon a meteor? Fuck you, I'm just going to cut it.

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
New sword looks goofy as shit. Ichigo already fills the retard with a cleaver role. and kenpachi must be the main character this fight is going to be 3-4 times as long as ichigo vs aizen the longest running villain

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
shikai looks stupid.

Also I don't think he's fighting at half power because eye patch. I think it has a constant energy drain that doesn't scale with his power level. And since his power level has increased dramatically his eye patch should be more of a nuisance.

Also I don't think he split the meteor in half, I'm guessing his sword absorbed it somehow.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
look at the picture, remnants of the meteor is still falling. guess he absorbed a bulk of it or so?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I get he invisioned Kenpachi as a monster but how did he invision him INSIDE of himself thus ripping himself apart from the inside? Maybe a better translation will make sense of it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
He imagined Kenpachi as an unimaginable monster, he dies.

What's the sound of one hand clapping?

Fuck bleach. Seriously. The only real stumper is if there is going to be another fight for kenpachi.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I actually liked the way he died. It wrapped up a messy character in an intelligent yet fitting way.