[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I actually liked the way he died. It wrapped up a messy character in anintelligentyet fitting way.
What?
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just assumed Kenpachi would brute force his way and kill him, but for the antagonist to die from his own imagination I thought was clever.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Incoming reveal that Yachiru is *gasp* actually his sword. Also yay for a rehash of Hallibelle and her Lts? =\

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Incoming reveal that Yachiru is *gasp* actually his sword. Also yay for a rehash of Hallibelle and her Lts? =\
You know, if it's actually his sword, props. On the other hand, if it's his sword, how the fuck did she have her own attacks and bullshit?
I take it back, I don't want to know.

And yeah, titsquad to the anti-rescue.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea if yachiru is his sword, it'd be straight out of fairy tale with lucy and loki.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had really hoped the dude had just died instead we get another chapter of shit. Where the fuck is Ichigo even?
the hero of heroes is fashionably late so that he can save [insert good side character about to get killed by baddie] by stopping the attack with his sword and looking cool. you know, an original pose

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Who is this new character that randomly appeared to help at the end?
41 fucking issues without him really showing up.

the hero of heroes is fashionably late so that he can save [insert good side character about to get killed by baddie] by stopping the attack with his sword and looking cool. you know, an original pose
Also, well done.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So now Ichigo is here and is going to one shot the remaining baddies only to come up against the 2nd in charge guy who will retreat and invite Ichigo and Co to Mundo where Ishida will kill the head bad guy and become the new leader only to fight Ichigo then be turned back to good by the power of love.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Lets see it could have been the Heuco Mundo group with Orihime, Chad, Kisuke, Grimmjow, Nel, and Hallibel.

It could have been Ganju bringing in the fullbringers.

Nope. Ichigo. Come on man....

mimirswell_sl

shitlord
You know, if it's actually his sword, props. On the other hand, if it's his sword, how the fuck did she have her own attacks and bullshit?
I take it back, I don't want to know.
I mean its Bleach so I just go with the flow on whatever bullshit happens, but to be fair, some character did comment on how fucked up and strange her shikai was.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Typical god-level powerup we've come to expect from Kubo. It's dumb he switched him to dual-wielding for what, the final 2 or 3 battles?

Was that ol' good buddy Aizen in that last panel?