[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

PKS

N00b
Aizen vs Gin again; pretend to be bffs for decades only to betray and at the end "oh I knew you'd betray me, just keeping you around made me more alert!". wut. Gin so smart, using his weapon only the moment Aizen became strong enough to reincarnate.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Except Gin betraying him was more subtle with only the weird romance hints with hugetits and the rape reveal coming right at the end, with Ishida we already have "HE KILLED OUR MOTHERS".

Chris

Potato del Grande
The pace has slown to a crawl again but no fights or story progression :/

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trannies. Trannies everywhere. As far as the eye can see. Oh, and some top 10 shinigami killing lots of level 1 foot soldiers before ostensibly being one shot by a plot device.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Faaaaaaaaaannnn SERVICE!

Also, zero real action, shitty lieutenant actions, and lots of talking. Oh the talkings.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What the fuck was that? How does he keep pulling out new lows?

Also why did Ichigo come back down to Soul Society only to be shot back up right away without fighting?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, why did Ichigo coming down let them go up? Two other people already went from the Palace to Soul Society, they could have jumped then. So the Quincy's plan was to hope Ichigo was at the Palace and would come down while they invaded? Solid plan. Most people can't write this shitty even on accident.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck was that? How does he keep pulling out new lows?

Also why did Ichigo come back down to Soul Society only to be shot back up right away without fighting?
haha I never thought about that. He came down to just look cool at lame characters.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I forget who those characters are, the former Espada maybe? Is this finally the "what was in Syazel's secret room?" reveal, because this is a bit of a let down considering that fight took a whole year.

I'm super excited to see these low level characters fight!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The 3 on the left were that trio of Halibel's crew that formed that big ass beast, the one Yama-ji blew apart in one hit, I think. The guy on the right I don't really remember. Either way, god damn it, Kubo.