[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Chris

Potato del Grande
so....grimmjow is still alive?
Yeah like all the cast members have to come together to give their ki to Ichigo so he can go Super Saiyan God and become the Transmigrant of the Soul King and use Sage Mode to defeat I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE BAD GUY.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
it's ywach ymer yster.. yngback? It's kinda hilarious because I actually don't know. New chapter out now as well and they just keep bringing back characters I've forgotten completely. Like, Nel is hard to forget but the other two - no idea when itsygo encountered them.

He really has a thing for character creep, just keep adding 15 new ones every arc and you'll forget them. Bet none of you can name any of the vaizards aside from hiyori and shinji as well

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
OnePiece has a ton of characters introduced too. But they feel like characters that are introduced to explain the background of the place being visited and to move the plot along. In Bleach it seems like many of the characters are introduced, built up, and then never really used to do anything useful or interesting.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
it's ywach ymer yster.. yngback? It's kinda hilarious because I actually don't know. New chapter out now as well and they just keep bringing back characters I've forgotten completely. Like, Nel is hard to forget but the other two - no idea when itsygo encountered them.

He really has a thing for character creep, just keep adding 15 new ones every arc and you'll forget them. Bet none of you can name any of the vaizards aside from hiyori and shinji as well
Those two are both fullbring shitheads. I was hoping that was all a gas leak and not really cannon. Fucking. Bleach.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pointless plot developments.

Lisa. Love. Rose. ...Hitachi?

The two you forgot are fullbingers.

kitsune

Pointless plot developments.

Lisa. Love. Rose. ...Hitachi?

The two you forgot are fullbingers.
oh the shinigami substitute arc - the worst one of the series so far. Yeah I have no idea what their names are, I think I forgot even after reading the chapter. Maybe I have alzheimer. Bleacheimer

you deserve a reward for remembering all of those. I will agree though that the vaizars are his most interesting side characters, but most of them are pretty forgettable aside from fatty barrier (that's Love, right?)

Malkav

French Madman
oh the shinigami substitute arc - the worst one of the series so far. Yeah I have no idea what their names are, I think I forgot even after reading the chapter. Maybe I have alzheimer. Bleacheimer

you deserve a reward for remembering all of those. I will agree though that the vaizars are his most interesting side characters, but most of them are pretty forgettable aside from fatty barrier (that's Love, right?)
Nah Love was the black one I believe. Hachi was the fat one.
And there was Kensei too, the kinda punk one.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can't believe I forgot him, probably because he died like a little bitch. Oh wait, probably will turn up with Toshiro Hitsugaya in bandages next chapter to do nothing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
two visored that have shown their pathetic bankai's are kensei and rose. Kensei's banki is like blade knuckles/brass knuckles and he just does more dmg, like wow. Rose does some gay theatre shit that hurts you, and this was when the musclewrestler made himself deaf to easily defeat Rose.

that's it the rest are all lieutenants, except for shinji who got pwn'd by aizen and didn't even try to unleash his bankai. while the visored aren't bad, the fullbringers are worse, remember the little blond boy, his power is some PSP game shit, and the pig tail girls powers is some dollhouse shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They'll probably show up to help out a squad of lowly lieutenants, or the healing squad since they're weak.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i suggest reading the latest Boruto Manga chapter, over this. Yes i said Boruto, Bleach is so horribad that the spawn of Naruto is already better than bleach 3 issues in.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So now Bleach has Vegeta AND Sasuke, I'm confused how the final battle will work. Is it hollowfusion or soulking transmigration?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
rrr_img_76845.png
Still relevant.

kitsune

.... The King's Key!!!!!!!

I just remembered a bleach line from probably two years ago, I felt it would add to the discussion

Chris

Potato del Grande
.... The King's Key!!!!!!!

I just remembered a bleach line from probably two years ago, I felt it would add to the discussion
Turns out that entire multi year plot line was worthless since there are millions of ways to get into the King's Palace. WTF.