[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Nah, Aizen isn't busted out I bet. He freed his mouth, allowing him to probably release Kyouka Suigetsu (he's Aizen, he probably doesn't need his Zanpaktou in his hand) and make an illusion of himself.

Or that would make sense, but sense has been long since thrown out the window at this point.
I got the impression our big-bad partially released Aizen when he paid the house call all the way back before the old man got waxed.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I can't tell what is going on in half the panels.
Hello and Welcome to Bleach! As a new reader you might seem confused and lost during certain pages. But fear not! The story is full of meaningful character development and no filler. Each weeks issue will leave you feeling inspired and never cheated. We hope you enjoy your experience with Bleach!

/sarcasm off

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bleach was entertaining enough as a slow paced manga building up it's large cast of characters, you always wondered what the bankai/ressurection of certain enigmatic characters were or when mising characters were going to show up etc. It was consistent in it's own internal logic and pacing and I enjoyed it. What is happening now shouldn't ruin the memories of that.

The oddly fast pace of the Aizen battle and anticlimax of such a short battle kinda nearly ruined that entire years long build up, especially since the entire mystery plot with the kings key and orihime's powers was missing - it wasn't the horseshit we have now though. I think that Aizen really should have beaten everyone, consumed the espada to make the king's key (like was hinted), taken over from the soul king, then have a plot we have now with Aizen taking Bach's role and the "quincy" being contructs from his godly power or something.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
until i see ishida stab someone in the face, he's just creating openings so his friends can hide, this is really very basic plot stuff, i mean it would be very cool if ishida went all in on the quincy thing, but naw the power of friendship and orhime's boobs is what he's really after.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ishida will be the new Quincy King and Ishigo will be the new Soul King. All will love and yaoi will take place.

Chris

Potato del Grande
THEY ALREADY TOLD US THAT QUINCY KING KILLED HIS FUCKING MOTHER. FOR FUCKS SAKE!

PKS

N00b
"Oh yes instead of killing them outright which is 100% in line with every single battle ever done in the history of Bleach let's just make them fall off instead - it's totally the smart move guys!"

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
For as predictable and boring as Bleach has become, I did not see anything like this happening.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ that sickly dude being a useless piece of shit the whole series just so he could expel a god hand at the end that gives the Big Bad a powerup and gives the Other Big Bad an opportunity to demonstrate his power.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hate myself for reading this more and more every issue.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is like the most hated manga on the forum yet it still has the most active thread about a manga lol. You know juha is going to counter all this shit and say "my all seeing eyes already knew this was going to happen hahaha!"

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
He was always suspected as the guy that rescued the gang in Hueco Mundo. Nel too. So she will probably show up. It's been 50 chapters where the hell are the Fullbringers in Rukongai? As always Bleach you're all over the place.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bleach is now weekly worse than new chapters of Manga which have finished! (Naruto / DBZ).