[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The sad thing is, it WAS canned. Like 2 years ago. It just happens that Naruto wanted to wrap up and they gave this hack as long as he wanted to finish his bullshit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The sad thing is, it WAS canned. Like 2 years ago. It just happens that Naruto wanted to wrap up and they gave this hack as long as he wanted to finish his bullshit.
And yet Naruto is still going on. Why couldn't this have just ended then.

kitsune

There's only been one thing I liked since Vaizards came and that was the Kenpachi duel, because she was always one of my favourite characters -she just seemed too nice. After that, it all just fizzled out and we got back to the incoherent mess

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
The whole Kenpachi level up via Unohana death was incredibly idiotic and so far the only thing that has aggravated me about Bleach. What has Kenpachi done since then? Nothing.

I'm actually bored enough to look up how long ago that was. It's currently chapter 628 and their fight ended at ~527. 100 chapters of nothing since then.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Thought kempachi fought unahona then they all thought he was dead until he showed up to fight the 'I can create anything with my imagination' Quincey.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yep. Kenpachi got so strong he overpowered imagination. Now he can't be in the manga anymore because reasons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd watch a buddy cop show about kenpachi and scientist dude.

kitsune

I woke up this morning and thought, "gee, I wish Tite Kubo would expand on the backstory of Quincy 5 and Quincy 6" - looks like this chapter was a treat! Maybe we can get this to be a 5-6 chapter ordeal

Chris

Potato del Grande
I woke up this morning and thought, "gee, I wish Tite Kubo would expand on the backstory of Quincy 5 and Quincy 6" - looks like this chapter was a treat! Maybe we can get this to be a 5-6 chapter ordeal
He is doing a side arc because of how good the vizard side arc was, but we don't give a shit anymore.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Kubo had one chance, ONE chance to make Bleach not suck donkey ass, and that was to show us Kenpachi Unleashed.

Nope.

We get the stupid scientist guy, wtf.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kubo had one chance, ONE chance to make Bleach not suck donkey ass, and that was to show us Kenpachi Unleashed.

Nope.

We get the stupid scientist guy, wtf.
Bwahahahaha. I was gonna post and then I bleached my mind about the entire chapter.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still don't know what happened in that last chapter. I just don't get it. Manga's are kind of in a lull right now, guessing it's to do with summer vacation. At least d grayman is back albeit confusing as always.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I still don't know what happened in that last chapter. I just don't get it. Manga's are kind of in a lull right now, guessing it's to do with summer vacation. At least d grayman is back albeit confusing as always.
Best use of Bleach is being reminded D-grayman is back.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we ran out of villians Kubo, "ok i'll go on vacation and think up of some new villians... hey this super smash brothers game is cool" OMG Master Hand my next greatest villian!