[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
538 -
Ichigo getting brought back to "pick" his Zanpakto
Hitsugaya relearns how to actually swordfight
Shuuhei is getting "bankai" training
Komamura goes back to visit his family (great grandfather) to learn a special technique

539 -
12th division starts spying on Mayuri
Fatass Omaeda reminiscing of being left behind while Soi-Feng is training (can't tell if she only has one arm though)
Komamura arguing with grandpa
Ichigo about to start training with "new zanpakto"

This wasn't even that hard to follow. It's basically "powering up" to fight the Quincys.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Let's hope Mayuri is making something using what he found in Szayel's lab all those decades ago that they still haven't explained.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Let's hope Mayuri is making something using what he found in Szayel's lab all those decades ago that they still haven't explained.
I'm guessing that he found those immortal type of Quincys there. He will be rezzingsomethingto fight, could be anything.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bleach is as stupid as ever I see. This guy is just terrible and no one gives a fuck about Ichigo really, his hollow powers were the best part of the series.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well that does kind of make sense, if the hollow in his zanpakuto world is his true sword then the only way to prevent his emergence was Juha/Zangetsu getting Ichigo to reject it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess Juha only managed to get him to reject it part of the time. Hence the occasional hollow power up and his mega power up prior to the Aizen battle. That was straight up white zanpaktou that gave him that power then, no the old man/Juha.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im wondering if Kubo planned this from the start. Or if Aizen even had any idea to it.
Honestly, if you think this half baked fucker planned this shit out you must have been following an entirely different series in the land of faries and fuckwads.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah as meta as this all seems, no way he's had this planned for this long. Even if he says he has, I won't believe it lol.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tensa Zangetsu is where I'm assuming the Hollow powers within, ie the Hollow that took hold of the 'real' Zangetsu overpowered whatever Juha was trying to block within. Hence explaining the occasional white-Zangetsu power up/Ichigo going all hollow and coming back from the dead in the Ulquiorra fight, etc.

Course if that isn't the case a simple one line from Juha saying "I even made myself appear as a 10 year old looking boy to block your powers from manifesting." would fix that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So if I've seen all 16 seasons of the anime and wanted to start reading the manga, where would I start? Does the anime follow the manga closely? Should I just read it from the start or can I pick it up from where the anime left off?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just read it from the start. Without the anime filler you'll be caught up in no time and it'll be a good refresher.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What I don't really get yet, unless it's been explained, is the reason WHY Juha protected/whatever Ichigo for all these years. He said that he didn't want him to become a Shinigami, because it meant Ichigo would eventually die at his hands, but why the fuck does Juha care? Wouldn't that just be one more Shinigami he'd have to kill? Big fucking deal.

Juha is talking to Ichigo as if he was protecting him like a father would a son, but I don't know why. Please Kubo, please don't take the more-than-obvious route and retcon so Juha is Ichigo's actual father and not Isshin. I couldn't handle an epic Star Wars troll after all these years.