[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
hopefully this shit is gonna be wrapped up in 14issues (700) and it probably is b/c this shit is stretched so thin. But is 14 issues enough to unleash aizen?
At this point we'll be lucky if he's done by 900. There are at least a few more captain arcs, and then urahara vs the head underling, orahime needs to get captured somehow, ichigo vs ishida, ichigo vs yawech, ichigo goes full hollow, Aizen vs hollow ichigo, ichigo's dad vs Aizen, orahime saves ichigo, rukia takes ichigo's powers away for good, cat lady becomes ichigo's pet. Aizen reveals it was all a dream... last page is fan service.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HAHAHAHA Another throw-away villain enters the fray!

At leat we get Shinsui's bankai after all this fucking time.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I thought we saw it years ago about the time the old man Captain Commander died, or was that just his zanpakto?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I thought we saw it years ago about the time the old man Captain Commander died, or was that just his zanpakto?
nope shinsui's Bankai was never revealed b/c Ukataki said he can't show it to anyone around. I think Shinji is the last Bankai not revealed (unless Ukataki isn't dead and Kenpachi achieves it, thats 2 more)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I don't remember seeing Urahara's either. Then again I think my brain has blacked out a lot of bleach at this point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't remember seeing Urahara's either. Then again I think my brain has blacked out a lot of bleach at this point.
oh yea i was just counting the current Captains, him and Yoruichi haven't revealed shit. Hell i don't think Yoruichi even took out her Shikai she's that strong. With that we can also count Ichigos dad.

And of course everyone's fav, Aizen.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I am seriously wondering if we're going to see if Kyoraku's bankai will involve nightmares. Children's games = shikai; going 180 into (adult?) nightmares seems appropriate, especially given the name of it. I also like how Kubo drew a female(?) silhouette reaching around from behind as if going after his heart, as if a nod to the anime arc about the zanpaktou rebellion.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bleach-6381793.jpg

at first i was like "oh focus on Aizen finally" then i'm like wtf, that's not Aizen? who the fuck is he? why should i care? oh god, it's Ichigo and his retard friends talking. I really don't remember this Aizen copy and googling him reminded me that the black guy with the hot springs killed him.

Holy shit, these quincy character designs suck, this guy was "D", does anyone even remember who the fuck E,F or G are? or even B and C? (B is the second in command and C is the fucking hand, wtf?)

I hate this manga.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It doesn't really make a lot of sense any more. It isn't as streamlined as it was back in the Arancar arc.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
this seems appropriate for bleach (and most mangas...)

1261ckCOMIC-billy-dare---power-of-plot-requirements.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just read a few more of those comics since I liked that one, they were pretty disappointing =\

I'd love a comic that just made fun of film tropes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just read a few more of those comics since I liked that one, they were pretty disappointing =\

I'd love a comic that just made fun of film tropes.
He's hit or miss. Some of them are great, most aren't.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Just read the last two issues, who the hell is the guy with part of his chest missing? Looks familiar but I can't keep all these guys strait.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just read the last two issues, who the hell is the guy with part of his chest missing? Looks familiar but I can't keep all these guys strait.
He's a lieutenant, so he doesn't matter. His sword is the one that doubles the opponents swords weight w/ each hit.