[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everyone can see where this is going. She is going to put him into a coma and while he is recuperating he will finally meet his shikai. One of the best bleach chapters in a long time. Keep this shit going kubo.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
"Everytime you cross the border to death, you become stronger" EPIC TWIST!! Zaraki is a Saiya-jin and she's trying to get his power level up so he can go SSJ! I agree though, this subplot is 1000x more interesting than the last and current arc...

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Not too bad. Killing Zaraki repeatedly to power him up? Neat little thing from Zaraki's POV about why he was losing consciousness - when it was from Yachiru killing him over and over hah!

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Haven't kept up with Bleach for a very long time, decided to read 525 today though and holy shit. >.> Kenpachi's a monster.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok I'll concede that chapter was good. It's a little dumb how when Zaraki met Unohana he somehow instinctively nerfed himself but I'll accept it for the sake of the story. Still I wonder if Zaraki is going to turn into the ultimate badass only to get iced by the main bad guy so Ichigo can save the day.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok I'll concede that chapter was good. It's a little dumb how when Zaraki met Unohana he somehow instinctively nerfed himself but I'll accept it for the sake of the story. Still I wonder if Zaraki is going to turn into the ultimate badass only to get iced by the main bad guy so Ichigo can save the day.
you know all of this will be useless once ichigo enters the hollowworld and meets his red-haired mother, kuunago, which teaches him the power of love and how to be a quincy, adding yet another useless skill and no depth to the main character of the series

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I akin Kenpachi's shackles to me not-subconciously playing shitty at FPS games to keep my girlfriend wanting to play. :p

Sort of.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
this shit on hiatus/break, or am I just struck by how early the other 2 of the big 3 came out?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If we are lucky he will get a really high fever and hallucinate some interesting story lines. He can't come up with them on his own anymore.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
well you knew who the winner was going to be when this fight first started... oh well, it was a good bunch of chapters in a sea of shittiness...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damn, for a second there I thought Kenpachi was going to say he finally realized his Zanpaktou's name, not something retarded like "I like fighting DURR".

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rejected title of chapter... "How kenpachi got his groove back". Well that chapter was confusing as fuck. Her bankai made no sense. I guess it puts her opponents into a coma?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Her Bankai melts flesh so she had to learn how to heal to be able to use it and not die. I assume she healed Kenpachi too.

So now Kenpachi has "I like fighting" AND "Use two hands"... epic... wait... no.