[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Those swords look dumb. And from a personal standpoint, dual wielding two swords of different lengths would irk the fuck out of me.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I bet the little one can fit into the bigger one like Cloud's from Advent Children.

They'll probably give Zaraki Kenpachi two swords as well, so he can't two-hand Ichigo for the win.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Kaige said my thoughts on the swords. Makes you wonder about Shunsui and Ukitake since they are the only others with dual swords.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
i am emperor ishida, my powers will awaken soon because it is plot no jutsu time. Weaksauce character entire series, now conveniently becomes the sasuke we've never asked for!

Shinsensakana

Trakanon Raider
i am emperor ishida, my powers will awaken soon because it is plot no jutsu time. Weaksauce character entire series, now conveniently becomes the sasuke we've never asked for!
If they ever decide to animate this section of the manga, it would be convenient seeing how Sasuke and Ishida have the same voice actor. He might get his lines mixed up and call Ichigo, Naruto and vice versa!

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Saw that they started introducing the quincy general guys, immediately facepalmed and clicked to final panel.

Please no more arcs, just end this shit ffs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
am I just imaging this shit, or is it basically the Aizen arc with the numbers again...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fuck, and didn't Aizen get free during the last invasion by Juha? Or did he leave him imprisoned? Last thing I want is for that shit head and his plot raping powers to come back into an arc.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
He's supposedly still imprisoned, but even though he's bound and unable to reach his sword he's still able to use illusions which to me means he probably did fucking escape.