[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This issue was a little better than last week, but not much. At least it elaborates on why Ichigo's friend is suddenly #2 of the Quincy regime.

Chris

Potato del Grande
He is the only half quincy left alive for an unspecified reason... what about Ichigo and his sisters?

Are the Vandenriech all pure living quincies or spirit quincies? How does Ishida's father fit in?

Juha Bach has told Ishida that he killed his mother so... erm... how is this making any fucking sense?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ishida is more than just half quincy. His dad was a full quincy, and his mother was a diluted quincy. So he's really like 3/4+ quincy.

Ichigo and family on the other hand is straight up half quincy. And there's probably a reason they didn't all die during the Purge or whatever - either the Shinigami blood in them protected them, or their quincy blood is too diluted to make a difference. I don't buy for a minute that Juha "let" Ichigo alive. If he really had the ability to wipe him out then, he'd just do it now, or once Ichigo shows up to challenge him. I think that was just a fear tactic he said to Ichigo to underwhelm him.

I think the Vandenreich is composed of nothing but 'spirit' quincies. Though the point you made about Ishida's father is valid, and honestly has to mean something down the road. Did Ryuken successfully hide from Juha's radar? I doubt even stoner Kubo would make a fuck up like that.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Wait so... all these high school asians in the story know Ichigo is a super hero? And he hasn't lost himself in blurred out, nappy-headed pussy?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait so... all these high school asians in the story know Ichigo is a super hero? And he hasn't lost himself in blurred out, nappy-headed pussy?
From the country of

zxeQezs.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And Bleach has been released as well. It was an acceptable chapter. A very mellow calm before the storm. The Manga is going on vacation for the next 5 weeks though, where it shall finally resume around August 27th/28th.

The writer is taking some time off to prepare himself, because this next arc (the 1,000 year war) is going to be the final arc of the series. Let's see how it pans out.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hey guys, remember this thread?

Bleach is back. Still kind of a meh chapter for such a long wait. Guess it's setting up for the final battles so hopefully next week will pick it up.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not a bad chapter considering it is just a set up chapter. So I completely forgot, but did everyone get their bankai's stolen?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So the Quincies have been hiding in Soul Society's shadows for 1000 years? Full retard.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The only Bankai's that were stolen are ones that they attempted to use against the bad guys, or something.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
This should have ended with the Arrancar. I can't even remember one of the lettered or numbered or however the rankings go for the Quincy fighters it's so pointless. None of the Quincy's are rememberable aside from Juha, Ishida and that blonde quincy. They've scattered so many unlikable and forgettable characters around in such a short time that no one's going to care or you're going to have to go back 10 chapters to remember who they were. At least the Arrancar had mystery behind who was ranked what, but the end of that arc was butchered when no captains died among other aspects.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week was actually enjoyable. I like that little ice kid. Nice to see that he's still a badass even without his bankai.

Chris

Potato del Grande
"Oh my opponents are x10 my power level now? Better learn a new technique to one shot them".
I actually enjoyed the 8 chapter battles Captain v Espada, that is the pace he established and the battles and characters on both sides were fairly in depth. Now it's too fast paced with one shots every where.

His last opponent was Hallibel the Rank #3 Shark Espada with the 3 lesbian chimera minions. What is this guy even called? Fire... guy?